10points 3.mq4 - page 181

Cpi

To trade or not to trade that is the question?

USD Core CPI m/m

Derivative of the Consumer Price Index (CPI) that excludes the Food and Energy items. Food and Energy account for roughly 25% of CPI, but they can be very volatile from month to month and can distort the overall picture.

This announcement will be made March 16th, 2007 (8:30 am New York Time) USA.

It is helpful to be aware of upcoming announcements and this one can have a big impact on GBPUSD & EURUSD. I intend to trade through with V12 relying on David's skill in programming to keep it safe.

Combo is another matter and I will close down prior to the announcement with both EAs as they achieve their next profitability.

John

Continuing my previous post running V12 on North Finance with this setting:

MM=1, Risk=1, SecureProfit=50, Leverage=1:400, MaxTrade=7,Deposit=$10000.

Magic=43420

TakeProfit=28.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=7

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=18

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

SecureProfit=100

mm=1

risk=6

AccountisNormal=0

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=14

Slow_MA=26

MACD_SMA=9

Shift=1

Agressive_mode=1

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

Now it opens 5.6 lot and the floating p/l is over -$5500. The system send alert "Not Enough Money", and could not open new trades

Well, I think the setting is to aggresive for 10k deposit.

Cheers,

wibitiens:
Continuing my previous post running V12 on North Finance with this setting:

MM=1, Risk=1, SecureProfit=50, Leverage=1:400, MaxTrade=7,Deposit=$10000.

Magic=43420

TakeProfit=28.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=7

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=18

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

SecureProfit=100

mm=1

risk=6

AccountisNormal=0

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=14

Slow_MA=26

MACD_SMA=9

Shift=1

Agressive_mode=1

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

Now it opens 5.6 lot and the floating p/l is over -$5500. The system send alert "Not Enough Money", and could not open new trades

Well, I think the setting is to aggresive for 10k deposit.

Cheers,

Still early day to judge whether its good or not. Let it run until you blow your account, then come and tell me the story. Perhaps, look at my statement, I started the trade from 6k+ until today. MaxTrade 7 with risk12, I'm sure its gonna be "not enough money"...:D but that is for the sake of pull down the Initial Stop by using MaxTrade, and fully maximize profit by Risk12 Hold tight and wait for the blew up or getting out few hundrad bucks richer.

Regards,

David

davidke20:
Still early day to judge whether its good or not. Let it run until you blow your account, then come and tell me the story. Perhaps, look at my statement, I started the trade from 6k+ until today. MaxTrade 7 with risk12, I'm sure its gonna be "not enough money"...:D but that is for the sake of pull down the Initial Stop by using MaxTrade, and fully maximize profit by Risk12 Hold tight and wait for the blew up or getting out few hundrad bucks richer.

Regards,

David

Okay, I'll just let it run

I hope it goes back quickly with a few hundred bucks profit

Thanks mate.

Cheers,

davidke20:
Multiplier will automatically change to 1.5 times instead of 2 when you place MaxTrade more then 12. Thats the beutiful part of the code I stole from Alejandro Galinda Your account can never achieve X2 factor to more then 7times. If you do so, you're doing something silly.

Normally, yes. But if you're trying scalping settings, just trying a pip here .. and a pip there, you can afford to take the trades higher.

It was only really a half hearted 'what if?'. I was wondering if .. even on the biggest moves, the price movement doesn't move enough to trigger the TP.

Ray.

Freefall ... Look at the chart

Finally it touched the stoploss. All order had been closed with total loss of over -$8700. The current balance left is only $1200.

I think we should change the setting to be safer

Have a nice weeked to you all.

Cheers,

wibitiens:
Freefall ... Look at the chart

Finally it touched the stoploss. All order had been closed with total loss of over -$8700. The current balance left is only $1200.

I think we should change the setting to be safer

Have a nice weeked to you all.

Cheers,

Sad to hear that. Dont let me guess this right again. You started the trade with Agressive_Mode=true; arentya? Should start at Agressive_Mode=false, when the position kick in only turn it back to true. You're catching the wrong trend. My system is all the way long since yesterday.

Regards,

David

davidke20:
Sad to hear that. Dont let me guess this right again. You started the trade with Agressive_Mode=true; arentya? Should start at Agressive_Mode=false, when the position kick in only turn it back to true. You're catching the wrong trend. My system is all the way long since yesterday.

Regards,

David

Ooops ... actually ... yes david

Once I read your suggestion last time, I just started the North Finance, then put the setting on, which include aggressive mode = true, then ... here is the result. Free fall

Ok, I'll start it again next week. Thanks mate.

Cheers,

Looking good on EURUSD @ FXDD. M15 Timeframe.

Conservative setup.

Thanks David!

Leverage=100 to 1

Magic=43421

TakeProfit=20.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=10

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=18

SecureProfit=5

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=0

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=14

Slow_MA=26

MACD_SMA=9

Shift=1

Aggressive_mode= 0

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

v12 results

Results from v12 testing, everything on H1, agression = true only on eur/usd.

everything else default.

tools

Reason: