10points 3.mq4 - page 12

Report since open of Market Sunday Night was up about $210, now the float is killing it and all open postions in Loss. DEMO from Velocity4x, approaching MAX trades!

Files:
10point3.htm  19 kb

10points3

txsundevil:
Report since open of Market Sunday Night was up about $210, now the float is killing it and all open postions in Loss. DEMO from Velocity4x, approaching MAX trades!

Got to agree things are not looking good. USDJPY is causing most of the problem.

Changing the MaxTrades down to 5 has stopped it escalating further but also has reduced the chance of a smaller retrace bringing the pair into credit.

Files:

10point3

i am testing EA on 4 pairs, 10point3 closes catastrofic-orders with usdchf pair.

i think that ea must manage position controlling drawdown, ... or must operates under other indicators.

stoploss=0 is too much dangerous

what do you think

regards

gaipel

Files:

giapel:

Your lots look strange this is my second post today trading (3) look I recovered the (-700) drawdown from earlier post using Velocity actually margin is a problem on .10 even using (3) at 1:100 on 5K account live that is not enough, have to start at micro 0.05 instead of 0.10 to max of 0.80

Files:
10point3_1.htm  21 kb

giapel:
i am testing EA on 4 pairs, 10point3 closes catastrofic-orders with usdchf pair.

i think that ea must manage position controlling drawdown, ... or must operates under other indicators.

what do you think

regards

gaipel

Strange lots in your statement

10points 3

giapel:

what do you think

regards

gaipel

The only unit sizes in my history are multiples of .1 (.1 .2 .4 .8 1.6) so I can not understand your history.

In my testing this EA has never closed off pair that was negative in the total so some of your your closures seem unusual.

Your history shows specific stoplosses whilst mine does not.

May I suggest that you remove your copy of this EA and download it again and observe closely your new history.

I believe that this EA uses the all up total for the trades open for each pair closing all when achieving overall profit and as such does not need any adjustment of the stoploss.

Those are my observations from reading your posted history and contrasting them with mine.

last 24 hours - statement

so far using the below settings. these are it's results. let me know what you all think.

trading 4 pairs (eur/usd, usd/chf, usd/jyp, gbp/usd) 30 min time frames

TakeProfit=30

Lots=0.1

InitialStop=0.0

TrailingStop=15

MaxTrades=5

Pips=15

SecureProfit=10

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

ReverseCondition=0

EURUSDPipValue=10.00000000

GBPUSDPipValue=10.00000000

USDCHFPipValue=10.00000000

USDJPYPipValue=9.71500000

StartYear=2005

StartMonth=1

EndYear=2006

EndMonth=12

EndHour=22

EndMinute=30

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=0

the above settings allowed the Ea' to open multiple positions

Files:
9.11.06.htm  25 kb

furious_angel :

Your report is similar to mine at this point but I did not add the USD/JPY pair which added about $60 closed to your report.

Big problem was that drawdown on my (3) pair using the same settings you had of about ($-700) early Monday morning, that was nasty, Margin looks like a major problem if broker use 1:100 may need at least $7.5 K to trade these 4pairs. unless you start at Micro of 0.05

i figured that i would test all the pairs that this was coded for. .. well there was a news report this morning that effected the market, but i just let it ride. this week should be a good test for this EA, there are many news events going on .. and at the end of the week i can check all the numbers and see what the next test should be.

Usdjpy

furious_angel,

can you shed any light on why my settings being similar to yours has had USDJPY only opening sell trades whilst your started with buy changed to sell then back to buy again.

At the moment I am in deep trouble with that pair the chart telling me that I am -$1170.

John

Reason: