Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 47

chrisstoff:
I have not forward tested Tenchi yet but having some time today I ran a backtest. This EA is quite promising, did the backtest very well.

Only in backtests chrisstoff on live testing did not do very well for the last 3 days

I stop testing it cause it enters the market when its normal ( no moevment in two direction (hedge)sometimes only one order is executed and other times both orders are executed, in general it made big losses in the last three days.

MrPip:
I went to the link and it shows what I have been trying to explain.

Do not think in terms of lots but in terms of money in the trade.

Lot size is $10,000 only with 1:1 leverage. For 200:1 leverage lot size of $50.

If you want to trade $100 with 200:1 leverage you would need to enter 2 in the Lots entry and turn off money management. Each lot would be for $50 from your account.

What you are trading is on Margin so you are using the value from Margin per lot.

Robert

I undertsnad what you said, but still I don't know what to be done on the setting to be able to trade 0.01 lots on a mini account, I setup the EAs on different settings now, but I hope you can help me on this one

anyhow here is the link to the MT4 from interbank if you install it then you will be able to open a mini account with leverage 200:1

www.interbankfx.com/info/ibsetup4.exe

you will notice that interbank charts on mini has to be opened in mini account and not on standard i mean if you have two account mini and standard you can not use the same chart with interbank.

Lots size for IBFX

MiniMe:
I undertsnad what you said, but still I don't know what to be done on the setting to be able to trade 0.01 lots on a mini account, I setup the EAs on different settings now, but I hope you can help me on this one

anyhow here is the link to the MT4 from interbank if you install it then you will be able to open a mini account with leverage 200:1

www.interbankfx.com/info/ibsetup4.exe

you will notice that interbank charts on mini has to be opened in mini account and not on standard i mean if you have two account mini and standard you can not use the same chart with interbank.

How much money do you want to trade?

From what you have said earlier it seems like you want to trade $100. For a mini account that is 2 lots at $50 per lot not 0.01.

If you want to trade $10 then you need to use 0.2 for 2 micro lots at $5 per lot.

So turn off money management and set Lots to either 2 or 0.2.

Robert

MrPip:
How much money do you want to trade?

From what you have said earlier it seems like you want to trade $100. For a mini account that is 2 lots at $50 per lot not 0.01.

If you want to trade $10 then you need to use 0.2 for 2 micro lots at $5 per lot.

So turn off money management and set Lots to either 2 or 0.2.

Robert

I will try that thanks

i have runned both Din kuskus 1.8 and 2.4. Yes, the first trade where both sold GBP/USD was profit, but the second trades they continue to sell again and now have a floating. I was thinking about how to limit them to one trade per signal.

ea settings

Hi minime,

I am also running Din KusKus version 1.8 and 2.4 but am running into losses...are you using the default settings?

Also i am little confused with the starthour and stopHour. i.e starthour2 = 9, does this refer to 9 gmt time and like wise with stophour2 =11. is this 11 gmt time?

thnx in advance

shaker22a:
Hi minime, I am also running Din KusKus version 1.8 and 2.4 but am running into losses...are you using the default settings?

if you are talking about today there is no movement in the market, only 10 pips up and down on all pairs ..its a day full of news so be carefull

yes I am using the default setting, but there is a couple of things u need to do, make sure you Dimiani setting match the EA setting , make sure your broker time is set correct to match the trading time on the EA. have all the indicators on the indicators folder installed and thats about it.

Again so far there is no action in the market but we are looking for a very busy day

The start and stop hour is to trade EU and Asian session, the EA was set on FXDD time server if you are using IBFX then you need to substract two hours from these times. if you want to trade NY session then you need to enable it in the setting

----------------------------

I have changed the lots size to 0.1

It was not a good day for Isakas EA but not bad as well

profit on EU/JAP & GB/JAP

losses on US/CH , GB/US and EU/CH

Good Entry but unfriendly market

The EA 1.8 is doing good entry

Take a look

Only the market is not friendly enough

ANCOLL:
The EA 1.8 is doing good entry

Take a look

Only the market is not friendly enough

1.8 and 2.4 are doing great entry and exit, its that we dont expect the EA to win every position but I love the way 1.8 and 2.4 works.

Now I have 3 winning positions on

GB/JAP running 2.4

EU/CH running 1.8

EU/JAP running 1.8

I have enabled the US session for further testing

Adding 2 filters to version 2.4 and maybe 1.8

Opinions please.

I just finished a thread on Waddah indicator. There was also mention on the thread of XO indicator.

Does anyone have experience with these indicators and would it be useful to add them as possible filters for bad trades?

Damiani is working well but maybe these would work better.

Robert

Reason: