10points 3.mq4 - page 6

I admire you! You use this ea without ANY knowledge about how exactly it works.

Forgive me but this is very unwisely.

The author of this ea should really describe the rules of this ea. Its getting messy and getting ppl astray.

10points 3-1

freak:
I admire you! You use this ea without ANY knowledge about how exactly it works.

Forgive me but this is very unwisely.

The author of this ea should really describe the rules of this ea. Its getting messy and getting ppl astray.

You are correct I have absolutely no idea of how any EA works but it is only affecting a demo account and if over time with the help of others I can consistantly make profit safely then I can create a live mini account and go from there.

At the age of 70 I have left my run a little late to start up a new career as a programmer so with your help I will proceed as before.

Can somebody also tell what it is mean by, start/end year, month, hour and minnute?

i have it opened up on two charts and it is only opening 1 trade. one is down like 40 pips right now and not another trade is opening up. whats wrong?

ruparaw:
Can somebody also tell what it is mean by, start/end year, month, hour and minnute?

the allow time period of the EA to trade

allow from start

and block at end

herkfsu:
i have it opened up on two charts and it is only opening 1 trade. one is down like 40 pips right now and not another trade is opening up. whats wrong?

this EA is trade base on USD and EUR currency

just take a look at StringFind("USD"....) and other StringFind() function

it will return error if attatch on chart like USDJPY

try attatching on U/J and take a look at Journal tab you will see how the EA works

i have it going on UJ and EU. only 1 trade is open for both.

On My platform 10Point3 is accepting all orders with no problem regardless of currency, however here is some good advice, always close this EA upon any major reports, or start up after major reports by maybe an hour or so, in a live account based on a $500 profit since sunday would have given back about $200 after the report came out, don't be greedy and you have to watch this EA closely.

.. so. are you all saying that the max lot size should be reduced at this point? yes or no.

wow this is frustrating. are trades opening up every 15 pips in the wrong direction for you guys on default settings?