10points 3.mq4 - page 254

Dan7974:
Would anyone be so kind and explain real fast of how this method works? Would be really appreciated! Thanks ! - Dan.

1st, Buy 0.10 lot, if successfully catch profit, TP hit.

2nd, If price failed to get in position's favor double down

3rd, Open 0.20(double the previous lot size on certain pips down from 2nd action)

4th, Repeat 2nd and 3rd if price keep failling

5th, If price retraced, close whilst in mild profit

6th, If price keep failling, we close with loss

Thats what all about.

Regards

David

Chart Example?

A chart example would be really nice

davidke20:

What take profit?

Chart example would be nice...please?

3rd, Open 0.20(double the previous lot size on certain pips down from 2nd action)

Thats what all about.

Regards

David

Dan7974:
A chart example would be really nice

There you go

Regards

David

Files:
v12_live.gif  14 kb

The essence of lazy

Dan7974:
Would anyone be so kind and explain real fast of how this method works? Would be really appreciated! Thanks ! - Dan.

Dan

Here again, my point is made. Davidke20 directs you to a thread where potentially you could make big dollars with an unknown system to you and yet you are so lazy as to not even read the thread in entirity.

You sure as hell better not dish out on what people are trying to assist you with!

This is the reason you will never make it. Youre plain lazy to put any work in.

FxN

fxnorth:
Dan

Here again, my point is made. Davidke20 directs you to a thread where potentially you could make big dollars with an unknown system to you and yet you are so lazy as to not even read the thread in entirity.

You sure as hell better not dish out on what people are trying to assist you with!

This is the reason you will never make it. Youre plain lazy to put any work in.

FxN

Ah! Those statement makes me sounded like a stupid fuck who get used by others. HAHAHAHAH. Anyway, will do anything within my power band to help others. Hope he get benefit from it.

Regards

David

Not at all

davidke20:
Ah! Those statement makes me sounded like a stupid fuck who get used by others. HAHAHAHAH. Anyway, will do anything within my power band to help others. Hope he get benefit from it.

Regards

David

Not at all and your helping only reflects well on you. I'm just waiting for the insult to come back like it has on every other system. Thats the disappointing bit that shows some people are not worth it.

FxN

It's all Greek

wibitiens:
Any translation for this ? Cheers,

The question marks don't seem to be in fibonacci sequence and the number 9 is not normally a lucky numeral for Chinese people.

I'm in the dark wibitiens.

fxnorth:
The question marks don't seem to be in fibonacci sequence and the number 9 is not normally a lucky numeral for Chinese people. I'm in the dark wibitiens.

Me too ... me too ... I am dark too

Best,

davidke20:

Thats what all about.

Regards

David

呵呵,

区区几句,

就说明了

自动交易系统的精华。

�9

yan7181: