Martin plus loci - page 5

Integer:
That's my bad... I got into the locks theme :) It's about to start...

Mj dyaaaaaa))))) Loki leads to nothing good but extra drawdown. I've read your posts. Literally

I'm just saying there's no need to advertise locs.

OnGoing:

The loss is double the spread and commission, if any.

And this loss is payment for the feeling that you are "always in the market".)

and also the feeling of being in profit all the time....

i got a good look at the chart, i dont know if this is a loss, but i have a good feeling i am always in profit. i have a good feeling i am always in profit. here i am. (It's not the lots, but the main thing is not the result). Good luck to everyone!

Svinotavr:

It's a good thing. But, for automatic trading. The ratio of average loss trade to average profit trade is immediately striking(not everyone will understand this).
Yuri, have you tried to design a system for manual or semi-automatic trading with fewer trades and higher expected payoff based on this principle?

I am not interested in manual trading. An EA may work without losing on a large time frame with Take Profit 20 points (4 digits) for an aggregate position and have a much larger profit than that shown in this report, but the maximal drawdown is also increasing.

Integer:

How much of this nonsense is enough? Two orders in different directions... don't open at all and that's it. In or out of the market, it's a subjective feeling, a problem of perceiving yourself in the world around you.

Let's translate the above quoted message into the language of simple rational logic.

1. Do nothing (or put thirty-eight irons on the windowsill, for a feel for the market).

2. open a buy.

3. Adding buy.

4. Open a sell.

5. Adding sell.

And if so

OnGoing:

The loss is double the spread and commission, if any.

And this loss is payment for the feeling that you are "always in the market")

If you trade on the minutes and chase 5-10 pips, then spread and commission seem to be monsters, taking away a significant part of your profits.

But if you trade on m15 and have a profit of 50 pips or more, then spread and commission are not worth worrying about. "You want to sweep a pillbox, spend a grenade or two".

Nibbler:

If you trade on minutes and chase 5-10 pips, then spread and commission seem like monsters, taking away a significant part of your profit.

But when trading on m15 and a profit of 50 pips or more, you don't have to worry about the spread and commission. "You want to sweep a pillbox, spend a grenade or two".

I think from 200 pips on a 5 mark (5-8p spread + 8 commission on NDD A...)

And no one wants to hear about netting here - yes, your head will get tired of thinking where to put requests, but everyone is a milking machine operator here

YOUNGA:

I think from 200 pips on 5 digits (5-8 pips spread + 8 commission on NDD A...)

And no one wants to listen to netting - your head will get tired of thinking with your hands where to put your requests, but everyone is a milking machine operator here

Note with the five digits - the fifth digit is not a point but tenths of a point.

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/cnews/33535.html

Spreads from 1.8 pips!

Dear customer!

Nibbler:

Note with the five digits - the fifth digit is not a point, but tenths of a point.

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/cnews/33535.html

Spreads starting from 1.8 pips!

Dear customers!

Then why with Digits=5 Point=0.00001? Why is MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD) returns 18 and not 1.8?

valenok2003:

And if so

No way. The impression is that of a housewife - a report in the form of a screenshot, and even in the browser, and with a Windows taskbar. Well, excuse me, but this is supposed to be a forum for programmers, not housewives. Do you think you are so important that someone would be interested to scratch your figures with their eyes and hands and manually transfer them to a chart? Or maybe you're a genius at figurative thinking? - A kind of Cicero, who needs nothing more than to look at a screenshot and immediately have a picture in his mind of what happened...

Integer:

Then why with Digits=5 Point=0.00001? Why does MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD) return 18 and not 1.8?

Either it's a publicity stunt or the symbol is not popular. Yyyyy
Reason: