ML1 - Multi Lot clone based on SMA filter - page 5

i got mine to work on InterbankFX

any1 getting it to work on north finance?

Freak,

I assumed any time frame can be used for this ML1 because I saw your 1st posting mentioned H1 for EURUSD? Can you show us your 3 weeks forward testing statement for our reference ?

I started forward testing ML1 on Mon 4th Sept with balance $5000 based on 4majors using M1 time frame. Current equity is at $7378 :-) I will continue to let it run for next week. So far so good :-)

Well done ... (at this moment)

AeonFX:
Freak,

I assumed any time frame can be used for this ML1 because I saw your 1st posting mentioned H1 for EURUSD? Can you show us your 3 weeks forward testing statement for our reference ?

I started forward testing ML1 on Mon 4th Sept with balance $5000 based on 4majors using M1 time frame. Current equity is at $7378 :-) I will continue to let it run for next week. So far so good :-)

Well done ... (at this moment)

Great! What's your time frame ? can you out your statment here ?

hi fotovat,

I'm using M1 on 4 majors.

AeonFX:
hi fotovat, I'm using M1 on 4 majors.

Thanks , It's a nice job, I think GBPUSD is the winner in this statment

regards

Ml1......results.......

HI,

I would like to help test this EA with you guys, If everyone would at least post last weeks results along with any changes made to the default settings that way I want duplicate someone elses work in progress....

thanks,

leighton

AEONFX:

It also appears from his statement on the 4 Major's with the 1M Timeframe, that he is using Max Trades of (5) 0.10-0.20-0.40-0.80-1.60) so his loss maximum is up to 1.60, then he starts over again. It appears that is limiting the downside risk to a great extent, also making it easy to open an account with 5K and not have a margin call. Of course 5 losses in a row on GBP would be about $1,205, so you have to have a strong stomach, Micro lot's starting at 0.05 would half that. using that the profit would be 1/2 of what is in the report.

i'm using MT4's strategy tester, 1M from 1st Aug to 7th Sept. but it start trading from 17/8. even if i set it from 1st January 2006, no trades will be open, except after 17th Aug. can someone tell me why is it like that?

Narc:
i'm using MT4's strategy tester, 1M from 1st Aug to 7th Sept. but it start trading from 17/8. even if i set it from 1st January 2006, no trades will be open, except after 17th Aug. can someone tell me why is it like that?

Try to import data from here

http://www.alpari-idc.com/en/dc/databank.php

History Data

Narc:

HI,

The following link is very good if you need to know how to Import good history data.

hope this helps,

leighton

http://www.metatrader.info/node/67

Reason: