Kurka Trader - GREED - page 2

Looks promising

Wish I was a programmer, this seems very promising!!

Tks

Berdj

Not good enough

I've already foward test this EA on EurUsd TF H1. Right now my demo acc shown $350 profit from 18 trades @1 lot. It's not good enough because it's still buying when the price is at the top and selling when the price is at the bottom. I hope somebody can solve this problem, it's very promising EA. Kurka would you mind to share your latest EA (the one with sma) with us. Thank you.

stop loss

hi , kurka

i' am testing EA on demo account, there are many open orders with a large stoploss. is this condition too much dangerous for account when market changes trend ?

what do you think about this ? can we decrease orders-number and stoploss to control drawdown?

giapel

p.s. : can you post Ea with sma ?

Currently It has no Max orders. I Need some help with this, I could not figure out how to allow it to make open only one position at every step... Also need to get the trailing stop working, until then it only uses the takeprofit and stoploss. which will turn against you at every peak or valley.

tururo:
I can do when I have the time. You posted a version but the results you display are from a different EA with SMA added. The above posted one doesn't test the same.

Here it is with the SMA, I messed it up somehow and now it is not making trades for me.

Kurka code

Hi,

I'm not an professional coder but are you sure this line is correct:

if (Ask == ((CURRENTSMA - PIPSTART) * Point))

Since CURRENTSMA is already a pip value (e.g. 1.9495) but PIPSTART is an integer (e.g. 5) maybe the brackets should read:

if (Ask == (CURRENTSMA - (PIPSTART * Point)))

Secondly, by saying "==" and not "=" we are requiring a more stringent entry condition in that the price must be exactly that value. Maybe using less than or equal to for a buy or greater than or equal to for a sell may give the same trade possibilities without being quite as limiting.

Just a couple of thoughts...

HyPip2:
Hi,

I'm not an professional coder but are you sure this line is correct:

if (Ask == ((CURRENTSMA - PIPSTART) * Point))

Since CURRENTSMA is already a pip value (e.g. 1.9495) but PIPSTART is an integer (e.g. 5) maybe the brackets should read:

if (Ask == (CURRENTSMA - (PIPSTART * Point)))

Secondly, by saying "==" and not "=" we are requiring a more stringent entry condition in that the price must be exactly that value. Maybe using less than or equal to for a buy or greater than or equal to for a sell may give the same trade possibilities without being quite as limiting.

Just a couple of thoughts...

Good Spot...here is the changed ver... whith the fixed math logic. I want to I tested with the == and =, works best with the == so I left it that way. way to many trades when you go the other way. I want to buy at every step not every pip.

Also please see Kurka Trader GREEDY BS thread here ...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175679

it is similar but uses Bands and Stoch, BS... much better performance

Need help with Exit logic on both EA's send me an email if you would like to help.... Thanks

KK

kurkafund@yahoo.com

I tried to back test it but it will not take any trades.

What timeframe do you add it on? I tried 5M

My faward test

Hi...

Here are my results. The settins are:

KURKA GREED

DEFAULT SETTINGS

Time Frame = M30

Pairs = USDJPY, EURGBP, USDCHF, EURUSD

Have a good weekend...

detailedstatementkurka_trader_greed.htm

Hi Kurka Fund

What happend now for this EA ??? it is stop developing ?

regards

promo01

Reason: