10point3 Hedge - page 14

I'm shutting down because I have no intention to furthur develop it. Its already doing fine. No point to fix if its unbroken. Besides, I'm not much interesting on hedging, just a side by side project during production of V12 engine's series EA.

Regards

David

Files:
aftermath.gif  6 kb
aftermath.htm  280 kb

Question about multipairs backtesting.

Good day for everybody!

Sorry to be little off topic.

Please, help me with www.forexgen.com!

They claimed, that they have multipairs strategy tester on there MT4 platform.Since I am into hedging metod, I was looking everywere for multipairs tester, but could not find it. If anybody using there service,give me notice about this(possibility of multipairs tester at MT4).I cannot download there platform completly, maybe because they dont cover Russia. But, if you in Europe or in the States, they have free 30 days trial for that countres.

Thank's in advance!

micro account

Hallo, for the program 10point3V1 how that this program could be used in micro account. thanks you

Why goblin fibo sometimes take position in same direction, whereas i have set rev. condition = 1 in one of that

Edited 10point3

Guys need your help. It's a 10point3 EA. I have seen the EA action for the past few months. What i notice is that, example if the EA open a sell and it didn't get any "takeprofit", it will open another sell when it reach the "Pips". which is totally a waste. it would be better if it started with opening a sell, and when it didn't get any "takeprofit", it will open a buy when it reach "Pips". But the sell remains open. The lot size can be just the lot size open by the previous lot.

Example: Normal

Pips: 5 TakeProfit: 10 Lots: 0.1

EA open Sell at 2.000 Lot 0.1 TakeProfit 1.990

If didn't get the TakeProfit,

EA open Sell at 2.005 Lot 0.2 TakeProfit 1.995

Previous sell still open, and so on.

It will be better, Example:

Pips:5 TakeProfit: 10 Lots: 0.1

EA open Buy at 2.005 Lot 0.1 TakeProfit 2.015

Previous sell still open.

If it take profit, it will follow the previous order Sell/Buy.

I just need to adjust the EA to follow the example. But i'm stress out. Help me anyone. Thanx Alot

Files:
10point3.mq4  13 kb

I am forward testing this 10point3 EA since January this year on one account with same settings and with good results. I do not think that it is necessary to change something in 10point3 EA because this 10point3 EA is profitable.

As to buy/sell cases so look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum (you will find some other EAs).

Thank you David.

I have been using hedging strategies for more than a year, either Martingale or Plus lots.

Your EA is a good one if user understand the EA. I am applying it on my account today, off course the more passive version.

Thanks again.

ASk: 10P3

hi davidke20..

what the "extern int ReverseCondition=0;" Means ???

i juz scared about this EA work,,

example.. if EA open position.. and then the market reverse.. and what should i do ??

please help me.. could u give me a help ????

thx a lot.. chheeeerrzz

Slakerz:
Guys need your help. It's a 10point3 EA. I have seen the EA action for the past few months. What i notice is that, example if the EA open a sell and it didn't get any "takeprofit", it will open another sell when it reach the "Pips". which is totally a waste. it would be better if it started with opening a sell, and when it didn't get any "takeprofit", it will open a buy when it reach "Pips". But the sell remains open. The lot size can be just the lot size open by the previous lot.

Example: Normal

Pips: 5 TakeProfit: 10 Lots: 0.1

EA open Sell at 2.005 Lot 0.2 TakeProfit 1.995

Previous sell still open, and so on.

It will be better, Example:

Pips:5 TakeProfit: 10 Lots: 0.1

EA open Buy at 2.005 Lot 0.1 TakeProfit 2.015

Previous sell still open.

If it take profit, it will follow the previous order Sell/Buy.

I just need to adjust the EA to follow the example. But i'm stress out. Help me anyone. Thanx Alot

yes i agree with u buddy.. thats my problem..

please help us anyone...

Martingale strategy EA is not suitable for everyone. It is profitable but create huge draw down sometimes that could kill small account.

The key is setting and capital. Don't use this strategy unless you understand the 2 requirement, and lastly the fundamental.

Depending on EA to open and close the trades all the times is not a good option.

Reason: