10points 3.mq4 - page 5

yeoeleven:
By my observation there is no stoploss actually nominated but as the trades escalate and when the highest one is closed all the others in that pair are also closed.

I have noticed that in the information on the chart there is a running total of profit and loss for the total of the pair. There could be a profit level when achieved the trade closes. One of my larger trades of 12.8 units closed after 17 pips with an overall profit of $170.

If I understood the codes I could answer you better, but a study of the detailed information will help you understand how it works.

John

Thats sound good, but it will be a problem if the internet connnection was accidently disconnected while we are not around, there could be a huge loss

jodetter:
try this one

Thank you very muck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will help you all forward test this on a demo account. i realize that it is not the same as a live account. is anyone here testing this on a live account or all of us using a demo?

yeoeleven:
Still going strong now showing a profit of $5470 in 4 days with floating profit of $58. John

Hi Yeoeleven, I am also running forward testing from last 20 hours using NF Broker with a starting capital of $2000. Just want to see the progress and compare with yours, since your forward testing was base on a quit big amount of initial capital.

P/S: I like this EA cause even it risky but the trailing stop will help the huge loss

10points 3-1

freak:
using this ea with maxlots=10 and initialstop=0 i SUICIDE!

Just one big move and your account is completly OUT!

look on 2006-01-01 >> 2006-07-01 backtest i've made with/without InitialStop and MaxLots=5

MaxLots=5 InitialStop = 0

MaxLots=5 InitialStop = 150

Makes a lot of sense. That will limit the escalation to 1.6 units above which it gets scary. I have changed the three pairs that were trading .1 unit.

I am currently up to 3.2 units sell USDJPY and looking back I was only 4 pips from being closed a couple of times. Also was in overall profit many times, I will keep an eye on this pair and when it gets into overall profit again I will manually close it and reduce the MaxLots to 5.. The initial stop on my copy was set for 0.0

ruparaw, my large account is only a demo account but if this keeps up I will follow txsundevil's plan to use micro lots on a mini account.

John

This is a report on MICRO LOTS from Velocity4x this is a demo account however Velocity4x uses the Same server for Demo and LIVE, same software just change account number, if you are patient real good results note that 7 losses in a row using .002 is 1.28 less risk here are my settings for this report

Please note EUR & CHF starts at .10 Mini Lots others Micro Lots, as determed by yeoeleven this are less risky than other pairs.

Maxi Lots is changed to 7 this is ok on Micro accounts, I am not putting a Stop in currently if you do put it far away maybe 150 pts on Micro lot's

EUR/USD TP 30 TS 20

GBP/USD TP 30 TS 20

CHF/USD TP 30 TS 20

JPY/USD TP 22 TS 8

AUD/USD TP 16 TS 8

EUR/CHF TP 10 TS None

EUR/JPY TP 21 TS 10

CAD/USD TP 16 TS 8

In my opinion the settings are very inportant EUR/CHF should be dropped ,

you could reduce TP settings from 30 to 25 on Top major (3) but this needs to be tested, I like this much better than the Multi Scaper in the other Post's

Files:

How to set the max lot, it is at Max Trade

do you mean max lot size?

if yes..look for if(lotsi>100)lotsi=100; in your code

change the number into your need

or extern it to be adjustable

phoenix:
do you mean max lot size?

if yes..look for if(lotsi>100)lotsi=100; in your code

change the number into your need

or extern it to be adjustable

Thanks Pheonix...you are always available everywhere to help me ...anyway it could be my luck today i just grap 300usd today using this EA and another 150usd using Kamyar HG...on my real ac(run together both in 1 ac)....will see next , what will happen, just scaring me if the multiple lot will hit SL

ruparaw:
Thanks Pheonix...you are always available everywhere to help me ...anyway it could be my luck today i just grap 300usd today using this EA and another 150usd using Kamyar HG...on my real ac(run together both in 1 ac)....will see next , what will happen, just scaring me if the multiple lot will hit SL

me too got avery nice pips from g/u dived down this sesstion

Reason: