Deposit acceleration - page 6

IvanIvanov:
in the robot.

Thank you. Do they pay out what they earn?

I'll have a look at the reviews myself as well...

R0MAN:

Thank you. Do they pay out what they earn?

I'll have a look at the reviews myself...

I haven't encountered any problems with the payout

IvanIvanov:
50,000 at 100 leverage
or
25,000 with a leverage of 200
or
10000 at 500 leverage
or
5000 for leverage 1000
With my broker, with this amount even 5 lots can not open, I estimate that the 50 lot margin will be something like 125 000 with a leverage of 1:100 and you need to vary at least 100 points

VDev:
Today I've got 50 lots on Demo ECN Rooforex!!! This is not a typo, fifty!!! And, most importantly, no entries in the logbook. I tried my hands - same thing. Lazy to go and check MarketInfo.

This is the maximum volume of one order. If you need and your deposit allows, please open N*50 = unlimited.

I've seen a 10-lot limit. Long found out what caused such a decision, finally figured it out. They say that it is easier to find a counterparty for a smaller amount of lots, and respectively, it is faster and with less slippage to execute 10 lots orders than to do 100 lots in one order.

Alexey:
At my broker, with this amount even 5 lots can not open, I figured 50 lots margin will be something like 125,000 with a leverage of 1:100 and you need to vary, at least 100 pips.
Can't you make the leverage bigger?

MIG32:
Can't you do a bigger leverage?
You can do it up to 500, but there is a limit in maximum lot 10, you have to open 5 pieces

AlexeyVik:

This is the maximum volume of one order. If you need and your deposit allows you, please open N*50 = unlimited.

I have encountered a limit of 10 lots. It took me a long time to find out what caused such a decision. They say it is easier to find a counterparty for a smaller amount of lots, and therefore, the term of executing 10 orders of 10 lots each is faster and with less slippage than executing 100 lots in one order.

Yes, I misspoke. It's just that the Demo ECN robot used to simulate fractional lots for large volumes. I recommended it to one person and it turned out that this feature has been removed, at the same time I found out about max 50 lots/order.

VDev:
Yes, I misspoke. It's just that the Demo ECN robot used to simulate fractional lots for large volumes. I recommended it to one person, it turned out that this feature has been removed, at the same time I found out about max 50 lots/order.

Ah, I saw that thread, thought the question was solved and didn't answer it. There is a company that divides the declared volume according to the volumes of the counterparties, gkfx.

are you guys cool?
standard lot 0.1=$100,000 except for one brkcr of ife (they have 1 mio)

hence depo multiply by leverage and divide by 100 this is maxlot or a little less, everyone has his own gimmicks

So, riders - when's the start?
Reason: