10points 3.mq4 - page 16

10points 3

furious_angel:
so if it is telling that on this mini account that i have 1.0, 2.0.. i will have to set lots to.. 1.0? yes/no

Yes. I have had no experience of this but logic suggests that is so.

When I get to the point of creating a mini account I will obviously use InterBankFX rather than SBFX MoneyTec.

John

Access to MetaTrader SBFX

I can no longer access the MetaTrader SBFX platform it shows no connection.

I have tried to log in and applied for a new account to no avail.

I have been unable to load the 10points 3 Expert Advisor on to my MetaTrader InterBankFX account so until I can resolve these problems I can no longer continue to update in this thread.

I would certainly appreciate any help in regaining access.

John

yeoeleven:
I can no longer access the MetaTrader SBFX platform it shows no connection.

I have tried to log in and applied for a new account to no avail.

I have been unable to load the 10points 3 Expert Advisor on to my MetaTrader InterBankFX account so until I can resolve these problems I can no longer continue to update in this thread.

I would certainly appreciate any help in regaining access.

John

did your accounts expire? have you tried to gain access to a new platform from someone else..?

yeoeleven:
'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\10points 3.mq4 (192, 109)

'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\10points 3.mq4 (192, 130)

This is similar to the error when I tried to compile 10points3 on InterBankFX and now that I have downloaded NorthFinance it has cropped up again.

I have no idea what it means nor what I can do about it, if anything.

It is about a month since I downloaded the SBFX platform so it may have expired.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

John

.. well that code is unknown to me.. you might have to contact them.. or someone else here might know what that means.. i also might suggest that you could try googleing that and see what comes up.. just a shot in the dark about that last suggestion.

as far as tha other platform goes... you could check your emails if you saved it and see if it has been a month and if indeed it did expire.

New download

'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\10points 3.mq4 (192, 109)

'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\10points 3.mq4 (192, 130)

This is similar to the error when I tried to compile 10points3 on InterBankFX and now that I have downloaded NorthFinance it has cropped up again.

I have no idea what it means nor what I can do about it, if anything.

It is about a month since I downloaded the SBFX platform so it may have expired.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

John

Edited to add that I looked up the errors in the help file in MetaEditor and fixed the errors. I now have 10points3 working again using NorthFinance

Thank you for your suggestions.

I will not worry about the SBFX platform it was just a worry not being able to use the EA.

I have now been able to read and correct the errors I will continue with NorthFinance.

John

i have 2 forward tests for the "Multi lot scalper P D1 JLY4" version.

the first started on monday with 5 currencies with MM 1mini lot per 5000$

i noticed that cable was a winner with this EA and i started another forward test. with a micro demo account. MM is 2micro lots per 500$ (a little bit to much imo

but however the cable was a looser today.

so both statement arent looking nice

Multi lot scalper P D1 JLY4

Arthur_1_:

i noticed that cable was a winner with this EA and i started another forward test. with a micro demo account. MM is 2micro lots per 500$ (a little bit to much imo

Attached is my final statement for this Multi scalper it reflects the position after all the open trades were closed showing an overall loss of $2848.

I am closing down 10points progressively for the weekend as the pairs achieve profitability.

John

Files:
final.htm  108 kb

Arthur_1_:

The backtesting for GBPUSD mini lot started with 0.05 lot, Daily Timeframe, using "every thick" data model and using default setting for "Multi lot scalper P D1 JLY4" from aug 1st to sept 1st shown an extrimly profitable...from just $500 boost up to $12661.86 in a month

hi:

i try to run this EA on platform MT4 Realtrader.org using micro acc demo.But this EA not open any pos.I set the lot =0.01.Any body here have a same problem with me ?

Thanks

Reason: