HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 45

fxcruiser:

Yeah, just like my Miller Lite, less calories, more beer; less indicators, more pips. Watch your inbox for upcoming information on the Traders' Lounge.

FxCruiser, I like your vibe...You could say trading is like going to a bar every night, ordering your drinks and pickin' up a chick or two...

You may get a few bad signals from time to time, but ,if you know what you're doin you should score most nights...ha ha.

Keep up the good work...

Gramski:
FxCruiser, I like your vibe...You could say trading is like going to a bar everynight, ordering your drinks and pickin' up a chick or two...

You may get a few bad signals from time to time, but ,if you know what you're doin you should score most nights.

Keep up the good work...

Gramski, you gave me a good laugh on that one. I like that! But, watch out, it may give a different impression to others.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Gramski, you gave me a good laugh on that one. I like that! But, watch out, it may give a different impression to others.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

True. Hopefully people have a sense of humour...no harm intended.

bwilhite:
Fx,

Am I right in understanding that this type of trade utilizes indicators not included in v. 1? Also, what time was this, somewhere around 8:00 eastern, 13:00GMT? What platform are you using for the e-minis, or can we discuss that here?

I'll watch for the post re chat room.

BW

BW, you can use v.1 to trade snap back with the price actions. However, v.2 and v.3 just make it so much easier for me visually to spot it with the Dual Trade Signal Lines. I believe that's around 11:30 whatever time IBFX is on.

For e-mini NQ and ES, I use the MT4 charting coz of the indicators I use until I can have them converted into another platform, like Ninja Trader or Genesis. I have a couple of these indicators on Tradestation. Anyway, I place my actual trades on PFG Pro Trader.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Gramski:
True. Hopefully people have a sense of humour...no harm intended.

Well, this is HAMA PAD. We trade, we profit, we ENJOY. I am sure that if you have read through the thread you have found a humour or two. Hey, whatever happened to humour you have with Jesus?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

kenari05:
may i know when can we get the HAMA version 2?

kenario05, very soon. But may I know what you've done with version 1? How are you doing so far?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Well, this is HAMA PAD. We trade, we profit, we ENJOY. I am sure that if you have read through the thread you have found a humour or two. Hey, whatever happened to humour you have with Jesus?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

FXC,

I understand what you're saying... Unfortunately, Jesus came to the forum admitting he was deliberately taking the mickey out of members, posting joke charts, and at that time I didn't take too kindly to it which is understandable...

I've been following Hama for a while and it's great to talk to someone like yourself with a good sense of humour, a genuine sense of enjoyment about trading, and a sound approach...

Great work!

fxcruiser:
Hey, nesalc, glad you did it, too. Let's keep this going and up, so we can party up with FX Sniper at Camp Bay. You're close there somewhere?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi Fxcruiser

For sure I will be at Campsbay....just call the time....

Again a great trade early morning (SA time)

Enjoy the day!

Nesalc

Potential Trade for 3 pairs

There are a potential trade for 3 pairs : GBPUSD, EURUSD, and USDJPY. Yen already provide profit.

Reason: