HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 48

creztor:
Looking forward to the next release FX, as you said yes today was a no trade day however it is easy to see that in hindsight and demo traded at -43 pips today, regardless still looking forward to the upcoming release, thanks

Hindsight may be true. But there are filters, indicators, and patterns we can observe in the market place. It is a cycle. It's always been the battle of the Bs = bulls and bears, buyers n sellers. At some time it comes to a halt, a truce. Soon, it will settle down and the break up takes place. Then, the show goes on. I will detail more on this at the Lounge. See you there soon.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I might have missed something, but what is the "Lounge"?

Lounge

FXCruiser

When do you expect the lounge to be up and running?

Allilah v2.2 is back to work

After few hours of silence in the market place, Allilah v2.2 just get going and back to work. See attached snagshot.

Very nice! Don't you love it when she works like this.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
After few hours of silence in the market place, Allilah v2.2 just get going and back to work. See attached snagshot.

what a terrific entry!!! I am enthused about!

Uli

fxcruiser:
I put that on my avatar because FX Sniper was talking about a Lamborghini Diablo here. I gave him my 2 pips comments there.

I did mentioned that H2 SUT would be a nice indicator name. Just gave me an idea. HAMA Trend Bars now H2 Trend Bars. Watch out T3 Fib ProTrader, your $14K system will face tough challenge. hehehe!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks FX for the belly laugh even though what is spoken there is so true.It's good to see that even the season veterans on this forum still carry a sense of humor.

David

umm tasty EA

This EA look's like a Grail ;-). How long you use it?

spiritfriends:
Thanks FX for the belly laugh even though what is spoken there is so true.It's good to see that even the season veterans on this forum still carry a sense of humor. David

I started to write something else but this is not the proper thread. I think my buddy, chivaree, wrote it so well, here and I am sure he will add his thoughts to the latest FX Sniper thread as soon he gets up and running.

Like I said earlier, trading is a serious business and at times a lonely pursuit. So, the H2 Goose traders must have some good laughs at times and fun at all times. Well....

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Nekronfx:
This EA look's like a Grail ;-). How long you use it?

Watch it! Watch your words, Nekronfx. There is no such thing as the Holy Grail. Especially not this EA. A holy grail, no way. Maybe a Holy Goose.

Allilah v2.2 has been undergoing a very gruelling demo testing in different settings, time frame, money management, etc., for almost 3 months now. Her predecessor was built on MT3 platform and miserably failed the months of testing.

I think The Goose, now on the drawing board, may outperform Allilah v2.2, though.

Now, I can anticipate more questions on this.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser