HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 52

spiritfriends:

Good Morning to all Hama Padders.

If I could share here.I've been in the game a while and one thing I learnt is to keep and open mind.We are creatures of habit and as a rule women tend to adapt quickly to change where we tend to kick and scream a little.That being said,when FX posts the combined versions with explanations it will be like the sun coming up on a beautiful Costa Rican beach!

Version 1 is indeed simple in it's presentation but many pips are left on the table if one doesn't use his/her skills to maximize.With the new versions we can leave the broom and dust pan behind and get fat on the gravy!

Just a quick note about todays trading.Believe in what you see (HAMA PAD) not what you hear.

David

Thanks David...sound words. Personally, I'm patient enough to wait, meanwhile continuing to learn. Btw, I assume that all systems/strategies will break sometime in the future (although they may not), therefore I'm always exploring and developing new ideas. As some strategies/systems die out (which is predefined) I will have new ones to take their place. So we definitely need an open mind (natural to me), but also a critical decisiveness (which I learned in grad school).

Mmmmmm....gravy!

Gramski:
Give me a song or rhythm

Making 'em sweat that's what I'm giving 'em

Now they know when you talk about the Hama

You talk about a show that's hyped and tight

Singers are sweatin' so pass them a mic

Or a tape to learn what it's gonna take

And now he's gonna burn

The charts legit either work hard

Or you might as well quit...

Let me start with this one coz this could be a "hit" song. Gramski, I applaud your display of talent beyond your trading skills. Hey, in case, you need a manager, producer, a hyper guy, promoter, I may fit the qualification requirement. The job may let me quit trading. Freedom down the drain.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Trading - The Only Game Where the Trader Rules!

No wonder so many lose the pot. Win the game each trading day. Now, everything you've always wanted to have but never had - until now - The Goose that lays the Golden Egg, as spiritfriends so aptly described the good old HAMA PAD.

The attached snagshot fits the bill of the newbies and experienced traders alike. No more guessing game. With the Price action, you've got the Trade Signal when to enter at a given Area along the Direction of the current trend. At price/trend exhaustion point, Trade Signal tells you when to exit for maximum pips profit.

The Newbies and Veterans traders alike rule the classic/safe trade setup. While the Experienced/Veteran traders has the choice to rule the aggressive/low risk trade setup. Now, there is the MOMO - momentum move - entry, get in the trade earlier, the optional top and bottom trade. Don't forget the snap back trade. etc. For our lay back friends who rather not be in front of the screen most of the day, the position trading will swing you to profits.

Enough said. Am I having too much fun or what? And, now back to you and the HAMA PAD.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Good Canadian Bacon this Morning

One live trade this morning for me.USD/CAD M5 in @ 1.1271,added 2 more lots at 1.1258 when the line crossed from NTZ and out @ 1.1249.Now the reason I got in at 1.1271 is this.A red bar appeared after the blues indicating a reverse coming.I waited for the next bar to drop below the low of the 1st bar and entered @ 1.1271.When the line crossed the bottom Ravi line I enetered 2 more lots @ 1.1258.When I see 3 long bars uninterupted I always suspect the move is complete...for now.So when the price started to retreat it confirmed the moved was completed and exited @ 1.1249.

Other than some trades forming for gold and silver a rather quiet morning.News @ 2:15.Beware.

Chart attached but sorry I haven't mastered the test application yet.

David

Files:

Yes it is......

IT'S HAMA TIME.

H A A L L O O ooo FX CRUISER , I am still here

A New System Is Born....

goodbye HAMA PAD. This is THE ULTIMATE TRADING MACHINE. My version of the Netpick's $997.00 system. On sale now. Find out more about it, here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Let me start with this one coz this could be a "hit" song. Gramski, I applaud your display of talent beyond your trading skills. Hey, in case, you need a manager, producer, a hyper guy, promoter, I may fit the qualification requirement. The job may let me quit trading. Freedom down the drain.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Could be? it was a hit :P

Gramski, lol good to see Im not the only one who has suffered through the 80's

HEY you there salamat , How things going on . 1 your system looks good what else should I say? 2 I am bussy to write my own system so I can sell it $ 1000000000000 a pops. 3 I neet an EB BUGATTI VEYRON 16.4 . 4 Janish joplyn sounds good too.

hulahula:
HEY you there salamat , How things going on . 1 your system looks good what else should I say? 2 I am bussy to write my own system so I can sell it $ 1000000000000 a pops. 3 I neet an EB BUGATTI VEYRON 16.4 . 4 Janish joplyn sounds good too.

I am doing great. I just completed a new system. See it here. A Bugatti? Get in line behind FX_Sniper, I am trying to get him his Lamborghini Diablo.

Good luck! Keep the adrenalin going!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: