A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 31

Mischek >> :

That's the thing - it'll show up right away, with plenty of room to spare under a dozen nicknames.

It's not just about the quality of the code. It started with how to protect yourself from being scammed for money.

Thank you, that's what I'm talking about, that whole list is bullshit.

And about ... an external video card for 4 monitors.... Apart from one answer (about Matrox) all the others were flubbing (they didn't understand the question, you need an EXTERNAL one). Besides now there is an EXTERNAL "card" from ATI. There are monitors with USB INPUTs. i.e. we connect our PC to the monitor via USB. Also there are monitors with RJ45 twisted pair input (LG).

four2one >> :

Thank you, that's what I'm talking about - that whole list is rubbish.

Then just name the people on it who can't be trusted with the money, but don't flare up, that sort of thing needs proof. That is what this thread is about.

Although I think that most if not all, most likely and the advance will return and add their own just to avoid even the private reproaches such as "it's worth 2 times cheaper.

Mischek >> :

Then just name the ones who should not be trusted with the money, but don't flare up, such things need proof. That is why they made this thread.

Although I think that most if not all, most will return the deposit and add their own just to avoid even the private reproaches such as "it's worth 2 times cheaper.

1. You have an idea - very well.

2. You do not know MQL - too bad.

What to do?

Learn MQL, try it out, etc.

During this time, the idea will either multiply or die (no problem).

If you don't want to learn MQL, work manually.

Absolutely all MQL programmers are waiting - when they get the idea. And do not believe those who say they will not use it.

Therefore, some are ready to work "for a sausage".

And I'll quote them again:

But if you are not sure of the correctness of the program, you willbe forgiven for thinking that it is impossible to do anything else:
What the hell are you doing in forex then? Every business requires maximum return. Is forex an exception?

The person who ordered the EA is either stupid or lazy, or most likely both.

four2one >> :

You must be either really illiterate or blind. Read EVERYTHING in order and see who was the first one to become you and rude.

And read it again, under a microscope if you can't see it that way, you must have a 5 inch monitor and then maybe you can guess my age.

"And to get me" - you fell for it right away, you are literate and educated, there were others like that. You're educated and so on and so forth, but you don't have the brains. Thinking doesn't come with education, you're born with it.

Thinking in your sense is coddling. I haven't noticed any thoughts in your posts, others I think, either.

Switching to the "you" and jargon finally revealed your true intellectual level, which is what I have been seeking for so long. Butovo (in the figurative sense) no amount of education and spelling can fix it, you are born with it. You have not divorced anyone, this is a fantasy of your "countryside" cunning. Poop, yes, you poop, you stink for 30 pages. But people, whether good or bad, do their job and bring it to an end, not in this thread, but in another. And you will only rub your hands together saying "How cleverly I have messed up".

Remember, young man, it is harder to create than to destroy, but civilization develops somehow? So to create, though more difficult, is more productive. Think about it at your leisure. The joy of petty mischief is temporary and small, it is not worth it.

And as for age, you are mistaken. It's not much merit, but I'm older than you anyway. It's a pity you don't realise that when you snap and get outright rude.

granit77 >> :

Thinking as you understand it is coddling. I haven't noticed any thoughts in your posts, and I don't think others have either.

The "you" and the jargon finally showed your true intellectual level, which I have been seeking for so long. Butovo (in the figurative sense) no amount of education and spelling can fix it, you are born with it. You have not divorced anyone, this is a fantasy of your "countryside" cunning. Poop, yes, you poop, you stink for 30 pages. But people, whether good or bad, do their job and bring it to an end, not in this thread, but in another. And you will only rub your hands together saying "How cleverly I have messed up".

Remember, young man, it is harder to create than to destroy, but civilization develops somehow? So to create, though more difficult, is more productive. Think about it at your leisure. The joy of petty mischief is temporary and small, it is not worth it.

And you are mistaken about your age. It's not much merit, but I'm older than you anyway. It's a pity you don't realise that when you snap and get downright rude.

I'll say it again for you "literate" and "intellectual" - open your eyes and read the whole thing from the beginning.

I agree that Moscow is a big village. And I'm telling you, I'm no match for the Bryansk intellectuals. Besides, I'm not selling a reefer section (I'm not from a steam locomotive technical school).

And you're falling for it more and more, it's like a drug for you.

You don't understand shit, but you don't show it.

four2one >> :

1. You have an idea - very good.

2. You do not know MQL - bad.

What to do?

Learn MQL, try it out, etc.

During this time, the idea will either multiply or die (no problem).

If you don't want to learn MQL, work manually.

Absolutely all MQL programmers are waiting - when they get the idea. And do not believe those who say they will not use it.

Therefore, some are ready to work "for a sausage".

Let me quote you again:

For the last 15 years I have gotten used to high quality in everything. I can understand that it will take me at least a year to master a language at the Integer level. I'd rather prefer to order what I need.

I don't mind if the programmer uses the idea.

After the first lost deposit I learned from Integer that the indicator can be checked for re-rating by using it in the tester, and again ...and again ...and he treated me like a child.

I entered the market as an investor by accident. I hired an engineer, a real eye catcher. He showed me the market, told me everything and offered me a half. In 2 months he went from 5k to 38k . Then one morning I couldn't get into the account,

the password didn't go through, the phone was turned off "correctly" (by removing the battery). They couldn't find it quickly, I moved out of my rented flat. A day later, the car was deregistered and I had the biography with three trips in hand.

To hell with it. I owe him for the training and acquaintance, one way or another, but I wish it had not cost so much. If you know who cannot be trusted with the money, just let me know and prove it.

And don't decide for others how to live their lives.

Mischek >> :

Over the last 15 years I have become accustomed to high quality in everything. I am able to understand that it takes me at least a year to master a language at the Integer level. I'd rather order what I need.

I don't mind if the programmer uses the idea.

After the first lost deposit I learned from Integer that the indicator can be checked for re-rating by using it in the tester, and again ...and again ...and he treated me like a child.

I entered the market as an investor by accident. I hired an engineer, a real eye catcher. He showed me the market, told me everything and offered me a half. In 2 months he went from 5k to 38k . Then one morning I couldn't get into the account,

the password didn't go through, the phone was turned off "correctly" (by removing the battery). They couldn't find it quickly, I moved out of my rented flat. A day later, the car was deregistered and I had the biography with three trips in hand.

To hell with it. I owe him for the training and acquaintance, one way or another, but I wish it had not cost so much. If you know who cannot be trusted with the money, just say so and prove it.

Do not decide for others how to live.

You answered the question yourself. That's exactly what I'm talking about.

I take it it's been a year?

For less money and in that time you could understand the work of MQL (no offence)?

What have you finally come to?

Mischek, granit77 leave the man alone, show some mercy.

You can see that it is not easy for him right now.

four2one >> :

You have answered the question yourself. That's exactly what I'm talking about.

I take it it's been a year?

For less money and in that time you could have understood the work of MQL (no offence)?

And what have you finally come to?

It's been almost 4 years.

By the way, we found him by accident. I had nothing to take. An irretrievable statistic of addiction. The engineer was perfect.

Handwritten by indicators I invented .

For the last year pf was not below 10, the drawdown to 8, I show nothing and do not teach anyone plus half of my share in the office.

I do not see the point in learning the language, I prefer to keep ordering as needed.

Well, it's time you either named the people on the list who cannot be trusted with money or it's time for you to leave the thread and not tell anyone else how to live their lives

goldtrader >> :

Mischek, granit77 leave the man alone, show mercy.

You can see he's having a hard time.

Show mercy, literacy and education?

>> come on, let's get in the pack!

Reason: