HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 50

chart

creztor:
Changes are needed tho, unless a lot of discretion is used, the current Hama v1 will lose you a lot of pips. Yes of course if you are experienced/have some knowledge you may know when not to trade, but as I showed yesterday, I lost -43 pips which didnt include spread and this was following the rules, something I think newbies would naturally do, this was even with the ravi to filter out bad trades. So I look forward to the upcoming release and will give it a very thorough backtest.

Agreed, and the more color coding like in the bar chart, the better, it will leave less room for human error, or what we like to call discretion ...in my screen below, even the RAVI is either RED or GREEN. Little guese work...

Files:
untitled.jpg  207 kb

Did you miss the HAMA? Look again. I am done. I am going to bed.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Dont hurtem Hama

SirViver:
Hey FX Hummer, er Cruiser He He,

I've been keeping up with all posts and reviewing trades. I finally got some time to trade today although not till late in US session. Not a whole lot of pips but hey, I'm one for one so far! (attached screenshot)

Thanks for sharing this very simple & easy to execute system.

Sir Viver.

(outwit...outplay...outlast)

Nice shot for +15 pips. Congrats on the first hit. I wonder now if this chart setup shown in the attached snagshot will make it any easier for you and the others. What do you think?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi!!

As you know, I'm one of those that do not like to hide false signals, cause I think it is the worst we can do.

Having said that, I must say that HAMA PAD is a nice system. It can help you and it can give you money.

As it is now, it is difficult to avoid bad trades though. But I'm confident with what FXCruiser is doing.

Lets see.

SF

Personally, I see the signal at the 15M chart and wait for the 30M to confirm it.

I may not gain some pips, but I found it is more certain this way. I'd love to hear how the rest of you are approaching this.

hi

i use cci filter v 0.3 , juice,wiseman all in 15 min along with hama but i check 4 hours and daily to get idea of the major moving.this helped me to avoid many fals signals,but on the other hand i missed good signals because i like to sleep in London opening...

Shorted Euro at 1.2558?

Has anybody shorted EURUSD at 1.2558?

I did not because in my chart it was a NTZ.

I went long on GBPUSD at 1.8760

why to short eurusd there ? you dont even have ravi fx fisher to confirm that

Reason: