HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 43

Don't fire her just yet.

She might have potential. Let her do some more training and then send her to work for many, many employers.

ssotiro:
Don't fire her just yet. She might have potential. Let her do some more training and then send her to work for many, many employers.

I may have to permanently change her shift schedule. She has worked much better on the 4 hour shift. I guess she doesn't like watching the clock. 240 minutes to bar close!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Well, you can't blame a girl for wanting to have a life.

fxcruiser,

Nice HAMA PAD signal on the GBP today......

Great set of tools that you have put into our hands, fxcruiser.

Thanks.

Bruce

Nice trades on GBP and EUR earlier today...too bad I was sleeping!!! Oh well, caught some with one of my other systems anyway. Some days are like shooting fish in a barrel.

I will say this so far: I actually like that the template is set on bars and not candlesticks. It seems like in this case, for me, less is more.

Oh yeah, and how is it coming along with the chat room?

fxcruiser:
David Aka Spiritfriends,

I have saved this one for last. My friend, if I may, you have lifted my spirit. After a wonderful blessing and words of wisdom from my early "internet church", I logged on to HAMA PAD thread and your post stood out right on my very eyes. You have made my Sunday. Coming from a 20 year veteran trader, I am honored with your post.

I hope you find my next post appropriate. It was originally part of this reply but the last keystroke, I decided to separate it and will post it on the 25th, October..

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Good Morning FX and all other HAMA traders.FX, it is I who is honored that you call me friend! It is more about sharing and helping unconditionally that makes my clock tick.Everything else will come after that.Speaking of ticking clocks,whats with this sleeping thing?It must have visited my house also because I also missed the great Hama trades throught the London session.A big round of applause though to all those Hama traders counting their pound sterling and euros this morning! I remember stumbling around my kitchen at 3am fixing a bottle for the little one and the thought DID go through my head to check the computer for trades but alas,the sleep fairy had stronger powers.LoL.

FX, congrats on a great "working" EA.All those who have either created or tested long hours of countless EA's know what an accomplishment it is to have one that goes "KaChing" while your sleeping,playing or working.

Is that my son beckoning in the background?Have a great day everyone!

David

Hello fxcruiser,

I see that your project advances very well and that you will be able

to make some soon profit the forum

BrunoFX:
Hello fxcruiser,

I see that your project advances very well and that you will be able

to make some soon profit the forum

WOW! Mr. BrunoFX, I am honored with your short visit and comment. It has always been an advanced project on a holding pattern.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Here is the GBP Snap Back Trade - US Session earlier.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Should we move up now to the Manual Trading Systems forum and called the thread, The Goose System?

Hi

very nice pictures and trade

Reason: