EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 615

strangerr:

The start of option 2 is correct, only 1.40 won't be afterwards.

May I ask, on what considerations is the idea of a realised euro/bucks reversal based? Thank you.

Metal forecast - gold

strangerr:

The start of option 2 is correct, only 1.40 won't be afterwards.
Isn't there a bearish wolf forming on the watch? t.5 around 4120?

nalivayko:

May I ask, on what considerations, apart from friendship with Bernanka, is the idea of a real reversal of the euro/bucks based? Thank you.

Yes! It's more to know than to wonder. After all, in fact, you have been driving the whole month with your advice into the sells, and the price perked up, There appeared Forte here, as from a chest, with an unfinished novel about parity, Noterseverechdam, also a writer, about the wave fall of the golden rain. I have noticed that in troubled times all sorts of fortune-tellers become active, they predict and heal "you can do it without a photo, just with the money you send", red-haired women who lecture the public almost round the clock, brainwashing them with the future obscurity.

We pessimists will not be roused to the storming of the Winter Palace with bare slogans and Aurora shots, the people are quick on the uptake in France and Greece.

Come on, spit out the truth!

:)))

Have a nice weekend, and get out to the woods and practice your mushrooming.

nalivayko:

May I ask, on what considerations is the idea of a realised euro/bucks reversal based? Thank you.

SOT reports, Gunn, tehanalysis.

Wolf on H1 I have already posted.

Target for the end of the week is 1.33-35.

RekkeR:

Yes! It's more to know than to wonder. After all, in fact, you have been driving the whole month with your advice into the sells, and the price perked up, There appeared Forte here, as from a chest, with an unfinished novel about parity, Noterseverechdam, also a writer, about the wave fall of the golden rain. I have noticed that in troubled times all sorts of fortune-tellers become active, they predict and heal "you can do it without a photo, just with the money you send", red-haired women who lecture the public almost round the clock, brainwashing them with the future obscurity.

We pessimists will not be roused to the storming of the Winter Palace with bare slogans and Aurora shots, the people are quick on the uptake in France and Greece.

Rekker, if more than 55% of commercial traders have already gone short (this week it was 51%), you don't need to be a visionary :)))

strangerr:

Wolf on H1 I've posted before.

I mean the other one, not yet formed...

RekkeR:

Yes! It's more to know than to wonder. After all, in fact, you've been driving the whole month with your advice into the sells, and the price perked up, There appeared Forte here, like from a chest, with an unfinished novel about parity, Noterseverechdam, also a writer, about the wave fall of the golden rain. I have noticed that in troubled times all sorts of fortune-tellers become active, they predict and heal "you can do it without a photo, just with the money you send", red-haired women who lecture the public almost round the clock, brainwashing them with the future obscurity.

We pessimists will not be roused to the storming of the Winter Palace by naked slogans and shots from the Aurora, but in France and Greece we are quick on the uptake.

You have me confused with someone else. It was my first post on this forum. Although I've been watching for a long time and have an idea of who is who and where he is pulling his advice. By the way, I didn't write anything about Bernanke - you corrected it yourself.

Well, and the commentary is a must... (By the way, the Fort appears during the correction and predicts it by 1200pts minimum :-)).

The eu should rebound from 1.3998 if a breakthrough occurs and goes higher ^ see the terrain chart attached.

RekkeR:

We pessimists will not be roused to the storming of the Winter Palace by naked slogans and shots from the Aurora, but in France and Greece we are quick on the uptake.

You have me confused with someone else. In general, this was my first post on the forum. Although I have been observing for a long time and have an idea who is who and where they are pulling their advice. By the way, I did not write anything about Bernanke - you corrected it yourself.
Reason: