HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 42

I believe that the only appropriate way to obtain the indicators and template is to PM to FXcruiser; he will send you a form to fill in for HAMA PAD users. He will reply you for sure, it may take a day or two, it depends. He did it for me and many others.

jamejean:
I've sent him but he didn't reply me, if you've had this indicatorse send it to me, thanks, my yahoo mail is jamejean@yahoo.com

Dear FXCruiser,

Many thanks. I'm up and running. Observing and waiting for suitable trade entry.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding with we "lesser mortals!"

Kind Regards,

Grahame

Signal for USD/CHF, GBP/USD, and EUR/USD

I am trading the signal provide in GBPUSD, EURUSD, and USDCHF. All is in profit. But a little bit late for the USDCHF.

Files:

Hi Fxcruiser

Thanks for a wonderful system .

I entered the cable short on the 5min chart at 1.8812 en took profit at 1.8766 (S1) = a very welcome 41 pips net for a Monday morning.

Looking forward to many more trades.

Happy trading.

Nesalc

Hi!!

Very nice and profitable signals today so far on majors.

A lot of pips to start the week.

SF

On NekronFX - M10

I entered this GBP Short Trade before I went to bed around 3 hours ago. Here are progressive snagshots of the trade. I am going back to bed.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks, Nekron FX

Ι did the exact same trade. The only difference is, I had just woken up.

Sleep tight

ssotiro:
Ι did the exact same trade. The only difference is, I had just woken up. Sleep tight

Are you sure you're not just dreaming and for sure did it on HAMA PAD? Did you say you needed an EA???

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

1. No I was not dreaming when I took the trade.

2. Yes, it was done using HAMA PAD.

3. YES, I have dreamt of a HAMA PAD EA. Have you dreamt about creating one?

Prototype EA Allilah v2.2 serving your trading needs while you're asleep, at work, at play, or just kicking back feeling lazy. Darn buggers. How you could you have missed EUR/USD? Not only that, I think you, Allilah, started working late, look at your entries? You should be sent to avic4x and safareig for more training. Two of them did more than you did and with their own bare hands.

Just kidding guys. She is truly hard at work 24/5 and way underpaid. Shoot, I almost fired her.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: