HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 39

mart-hart:
5 Min Cable with Kaufman 2 set at 9/2/30/1

Trend Traffic is HPC set at 20.

I know Fxcruiser has better stuff in the pipeline, Just having a play

Mart

ps I drew the arrows on, they are not signals......lol

Image on post #361.

mart-hart, i like that Kaufman2 and the Trend Traffic settings you have there. I am glad you're having fun "having a play" .

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

leightonbeaty:
When is 11:00 your time??? I am in Texas......

HAMA PAD just died today

You just dont say something like that and leave us hanging for hours,,,,I have become very fond of HAMA PAD the last 2 days....

Thanks again for a really nice system,

Leighton

Sorry, Leighton, no details yet. I haven't completed the epitaph. Yes, HAMA PAD can be habit forming. You can become addicted to and depend on it for your daily "PIPs fix". . It just keep "Making Traders Trading Simpler, Easier and Profitable".

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

ssotiro:
Hi fxcruiser, I see in your recent post that you are using some MAs. Which are those? Will you share here, or will you be sending an update to our e-mails?

Yes, on those particular charts there are some standard MAs. The Price Trend are pure MA based. But, NO EMA60.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Uli:
sorry, I drank already one or two german beers!!

embarrassing

Uli

No problem Uli. I understand. Just wished you're here? Anyhow, let me have some of those bubbles.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

NOTE: This post is not strictly nor personally directed to just safareig. It is intended for everybody's benefit, to understand this. Thank you.

safareig:
Hi!

First of all, FxCruiser, let me thank you for your efforts and for what you are doing.

As said, I like the simplicity of HAMA PAD. That's why I look at it.

Yesterday I demoed a lot of signals. Result: a red day.

SF

SF, you are most welcome but I feel bad that your experience with HAMA PAD has not been as favorable as the other users. Its SIMPLICITY at times and in a very subtle way eludes so many traders, novice and experienced alike. For those few who captured the power of HAMA PAD have turn it into their consistent gainer day in, day out. Honestly, they never talked about it any further and seems to keep it to themselves as their trade secret. It is that "secret and informal" group, I called "The HAMA Society" This is the only thread anywhere on the net that has gone beyond showing it. ALL have withered and died, intentionally.

safareig:
Yesterday I demoed a lot of signals. Result: a red day.

You are trading an updated level of HAMA PAD. So, what I did yesterday is useless.

SF

I purposely entitled that particular post "My Unfair Advantage" because I was using a set of indicators no one else has. BUT, that does not make what you did yesterday useless. You use the HAMA PAD indicators available to you at that time to practice trading with. By no means, it was an exercise in futility. It is something new not only to you but just about everybody in this thread.

In giving out those basic and minimal indicators, my unstated objective is to train the users' eyes on Price actions, Area, and Direction. It is not intended yet to be a consistent profitable tool for new users. You're (and I am using this collectively to mean all users) bound to make errors, enter losing trades, etc. Yes, you will have some frustrations. Yes, you will have to excercise some patience and discipline. Then, as you get it and get used to it, it becomes "habit forming". And, I am making it very user-friendly. For years, I have only traded with the PAD. HAMA came along and simply added "cosmetics' to it and in colors.

safareig:
About your cable trade:

you say: "Bought it at 1,8874". So, you bought it at 10:15cet bar. How could you buy it at 1,8874 if that bar was touching HAMA? New rules?

As far as I know, the right entry was at 1,8805 (10:45cet bar).

There were no changes in the trading "guidelines" for the original version. The only thing added on the 2nd release was the use of RAVI FX Fisher for filter. The "how to's" of that were posted previously.

Taking into consideration that I traded with "My Unfair Advantage" it will not be fair to compare my entries with the original version. For clarification, here are the differences:

• The rules are different.
  • I am was using M5 while the suggested time frame for the original was M15
  • I did not use the HAMA Channel.
  • Plus, I have been using the PAD for few years. So, I have a lot of practice with it.

Mind you, in my small select users test groups, where one group will test the original version, the other v2 and another v3, using the same set of indicators with the same set of rules, there are times when their price and time entries were not all the same. I understand that there are systems in the TSD forum where it is expected that everybody trades at the same CET or whatever time and at the same price, and to have it otherwise, it is concluded to be wrong. HAMA PAD is not like that.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

how is the EA coming along? i hope its doing great. do you have e-trailing inside the parameter?

Ravi with alert

fxcruiser:
franklyn, just go ahead and post it here. thanks for your support.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Here is the alert, it will stay on once the No trade Zone is breached. To monitor other currencies, turn it on and off by, right clicking on the indicator, RaviFxFisher properties, inputs, SounAlertMode, (change it from 1, on to 0 off). If you want to get the alert earlier, change 0.09 in the same window to a smaller number...

Files:

I wonder where I can get those indicator???

my HAMA trades

Hi all, my Hama trades using 10 min charts.

Files:
snap1.gif  27 kb

My Observation

Hello all Hama Pad traders.If everyone would indulge me for a minute,I would would like to share an insight.We've all heard the saying " Keep it simple _ _ _ _ _." (I hate that word).FX has given us all a wonderfully simple method here.I have traded since 1987 and delved in horse racing handicapping for 30 years also.There is a saying "don't handicap the handicapping".

I have seen fellow traders posting charts that I feel poisons the simplicity of FX's work and yes "to each his own".If I was a newbie I would feel very confused.It is tempting to add this indicator and that indicator to the V1 Hama Pad charts but i feel that defeats what Fx is attempting to do for us all.Each new version does add new insights, or is refined by Fx as his eyes have seen the needs for add ons from countless hours of screen time.There is no need to reinvent the wheel when Fx has successfully done that here.

This 1st version gives everyone what they need to live "happily ever after".Learn this so you can trade in your sleep.Any new version is just gravy.

Please everyone,don't take offense to any words expressed here.It is only MY observation.Embrace the vision that Fx is sharing.I hesitate to call this the Holy Grail,but I can say for sure it is the Golden Egg!

Thank you for letting me share and voice.Continued happy HAMA trading !

David Aka Spiritfriends

Reason: