Converting a Ninja Trader indicator to mql4.

To add comments, please log in or register
Angelo
Angelo  

Hello, I have an indicator writing for Ninja Trader platform, and I would like to convert it to use in my Mt4 platform.. Is it possible?

I don`t know so much about programming, so I`m asking for help, if it is possible and someone is able to help me, if it is not so hard, I would be very very appreciate.

I`m doing my best in trying to write copying from the CSV file (Ninja Trader) to the mql4 language, but I`m not having success...

Again, if someone is able to help me, I would be very thankful, and still trying to do it for my own knowing...

I attached the CSV file in my post..

Thank you

Angelo. 

Files:
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
mrangelo:

Hello, I have an indicator writing for Ninja Trader platform, and I would like to convert it to use in my Mt4 platform.. Is it possible?

I don`t know so much about programming, so I`m asking for help, if it is possible and someone is able to help me, if it is not so hard, I would be very very appreciate.

I`m doing my best in trying to write copying from the CSV file (Ninja Trader) to the mql4 language, but I`m not having success...

Again, if someone is able to help me, I would be very thankful, and still trying to do it for my own knowing...

I attached the CSV file in my post..

No file attached.
Angelo
Angelo  

Oops!..I`m sorry, I forgot to zip it.. 

It`s updated now.

Thank you. 

Ubzen
Ubzen  
@mrangelo: sorry, we help people learn how-to code in mql4. If you're looking for someone to code-examples and give it to you, then you're in the wrong place. Someone in the jobs section could convert this for you. If you're interested in converting this yourself then you'll have to learn mql4. I recommend the book, article, code-base.
Angelo
Angelo  

Thank you.

I`m already reading the books and articles about mql4, some things I can do, but some things are still complicated to me.

Anyway, thanks for replying, I`ll continue to try, if some (more) doubts come, sure I`ll ask for help.

Thank you again. 

whroeder1
whroeder1  
mrangelo: indicator writing for Ninja Trader platform, and I would like to convert it to use in my Mt4 platform.. Is it possible?

First you'll have to create an offline renko chart - mq4 only has time based chart. - search

If that code isn't just the cci, you'll have to translate that code to mql4 - they'll have to know both languages.

If that code (I didn't look at it closely) just shows the cci - look in your mq4 indicators or in the codebase for the cci.

Angelo
Angelo  
WHRoeder:

First you'll have to create an offline renko chart - mq4 only has time based chart. - search

If that code isn't just the cci, you'll have to translate that code to mql4 - they'll have to know both languages.

If that code (I didn't look at it closely) just shows the cci - look in your mq4 indicators or in the codebase for the cci.

I have already the offline renko chart in the mt4.

The code just shows the CCI, but instead of showing the current CCI point, it shows the possible high and low until the next candle open, I mean, when the CCI reach one of these points, as it works with renko bars, the next candle will open, consequently the next point of CCI, and so on.

So I put it overloaded with the native CCI and get the point where the current CCI is, and the possible high and low. 

To add comments, please log in or register