HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 194

hello again

hello again!

Thank you for your message.

Iam sincerely interested in learning your system.

So, Iam here with providing you email.

Please send me your HAMA PAD indicators and templates. Thank you again!

Sincerely,

Abmomen

EMIAL TO my PM

thanks

tradespips

On the post # 22 regarding templates: upon downloading and installing into Indicators, then dragging onto chart, the following message: "Current Use License Expired. Please contact fxcruiser." alert message occurs.

Will PM later if you don't get to this. Thanks for the work and dedication.

Regards,

tradespips

abdmomen:
hello again!

Thank you for your message.

Iam sincerely interested in learning your system.

So, Iam here with providing you email.

Please send me your HAMA PAD indicators and templates. Thank you again!

Sincerely,

Abmomen

EMIAL TO my PM

thanks
tradespips:
On the post # 22 regarding templates: upon downloading and installing into Indicators, then dragging onto chart, the following message: "Current Use License Expired. Please contact fxcruiser." alert message occurs.

Will PM later if you don't get to this. Thanks for the work and dedication.

Regards,

tradespips

Guys,

Please read this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page127. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

shawonchi269:
Hii...fxcruiser

can u post that..

Look nice...

Thank for everything...
MoreYummy:
The pic you posted above is different than what I see. You using modified version? Also 01 hama bare channel ravi.tpl, what does this do?

Hey, as usual, sorry for the delay. For your asking, here is a FREEDOM token of appreciation for your continued interest. Attached you will find the smoothed edge modified HAMA; just a cosmetic touch up. In the next post, you will also find another way or timing setup to trade with HAMA. Actually, you don't even need the HAMA; any good MA setting will do. Here are also the links where you will find the thread where the original HAMA indicator coded and posted by raff1410.

• Heiken Ashi Idea - Thread started by excite2. There is a later rendition of HAMA (Hull) HMA by fxbs. Of course, we have the regular and just as useful Heiken Ashi which come standard with our MT4 platform.
  • Heiken Ashi (better formula) - started by bunder

These 2 TSD members, among others, found their own way of trading with HAMA and Heiken Ashi and have gone quietly. I hope they revisit the forum, like I do, from time to time even to just say hello; no need to tell the world your entire trading recipe.

Thanks once again, raff1410, for you priceless contribution. Let's do another round of pool game when you get the chance; contact me at this YM ID: ejcruiser. Beers are on me!

ENJOY!

Files:
hama.ex4  5 kb

Trading room

Apologies if this is covered much earlier in the thread, but I am interested in logging into FX Cruiser's trading room and receiving his calls, and learning more about his methodology, especially on forex.

How do I subscribe to his trading room and where is it located?

Hi fxcruiser,

Can i know the name of the indicator which is drawing the daily high(purple) and low (skyblue) line no your charts. Where can i find it?

Regards

Gabroo

fxcruiser:
RAPID SHORT ORDERS....Trader went wild on live mini!

Last Tuesday, Sept. 30, we anticipated a bearish day on EU and EJ, among other forex pairs. So, in the trading room, we were set to take just short trades on these pairs. When the US opened, one of our trader/members just went wild, took successive shots at the bears barrelling down on EU with 1 mini lot each, all short trades. 4 wins, 2 small losses total 6 trades, netting $435.00 in about an hour and half. Here is the EU market flow chart for that day on Broco and his live trades on IBFX. We have other members who traded short on these pairs profitably but this one is the "kodak moment" featured trades.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Yes, reader, we do have few losing trades from time to time. Our stops are tight and our entries are near precise.

Most probably a big scam

Huzefa:
Apologies if this is covered much earlier in the thread, but I am interested in logging into FX Cruiser's trading room and receiving his calls, and learning more about his methodology, especially on forex. How do I subscribe to his trading room and where is it located?

Huzefa,

Just be warned, this is most probably a big scammer, as he is continiously misussing public threads to attract people into a commercial products without having the balls to get to the commercial part of this forum, as he obviously has nothing verifiable. Once he gets a good trade every christmas and eastern he starts publishing useless screens. The only "verifiable part" of this concept are his nice but totally useless charts, which are perfect for a "sothebys traders" galerry but totally worthlesss for serious trading. Maybe should the administrators give him the best price for this "sothebys traders gallery" to stop bother us here in the forum with this kind of hidden marketing going against all rules in this forum.

tsdpka

Funny Guy

tsdpka:
Huzefa,

Just be warned, this is most probably a big scammer, as he is continiously misussing public threads to attract people into a commercial products without having the balls to get to the commercial part of this forum, as he obviously has nothing verifiable. Once he gets a good trade every christmas and eastern he starts publishing useless screens. The only "verifiable part" of this concept are his nice but totally useless charts, which are perfect for a "sothebys traders" galerry but totally worthlesss for serious trading. Maybe should the administrators give him the best price for this "sothebys traders gallery" to stop bother us here in the forum with this kind of hidden marketing going against all rules in this forum.

tsdpka

Glad to see you can cut and paste your post saves time and thought. They never really change from thread to thread that you post your wonderfully silly comments. You are a funny guy please don't stop.

Reason: