HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 94

subscribe

fxcruiser:
zed2002, I just sent you an email regarding the Traders Lounge. Thank you for your interest.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I got it.

Thanks!

To fxcruiser

Hi, User Info has just arrived and was immediately sent back. Please feel free not no answer my previous post. I got the explanations from the e-mail. Many thanks.

One Bloody Red Tuesday USA!

The attached screenshots depict this Tuesday's event during the US session. i have added other indicators [not used in the H2 system] to bring out more, the color of this RED TUESDAY. H2 was there in action, live and in colors and caught as much ticks, pips, and points. The charts were trades taken in forex and in emini futures.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser.

I see you have a MT4 platform with the emini futures.

Can you (or anyone) share the url to where i can download it please.

Thank you very much in advance.

Arctic4x

Arctic4x:
Hi fxcruiser.

Arctic4x

http://www.metaquotes.net/files/whc/whc4setup.exe

Arctic4x:
Hi fxcruiser.

Arctic4x

Arctic4x,

For demo purposes, you can use North Finance. I should have another company shortly who will carry most of the emini futures contract with data feed from Globex and/or CBOT, currency futures. i am also thinking of starting an emini futures learning center. So, stay in touch and in tune.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks das for the links.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

wow, you thinking about setting an emini thing. that will be great. i have been trading the eminis for a while and will really like to use MT4 for it with your templates. thanks for all the work and please keep us updated when that ball starts rolling.

fxcruiser:
Arctic4x,

For demo purposes, you can use North Finance. I should have another company shortly who will carry most of the emini futures contract with data feed from Globex and/or CBOT, currency futures. i am also thinking of starting an emini futures learning center. So, stay in touch and in tune.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Pound breathes life. TMT-1 in action Wed...

Files:
Reason: