The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 430

Олег avtomat:

I wonder what your branch is so useful and good that it deserves to not be in the basement?

what's mine?

i don't have a blogging branch

Fast235:

I see it's regularly updated to the top.

So what? Does it bother you? Does it annoy you? Just walk away.

I don't go into threads that don't interest me -- I don't lose anything from it.

I wonder why some individuals break into a person's thread, tell him what to do and how to do it, provoke him (which by the way is the health of the person), and moderators encourage it and apparently so.

Олег avtomat:

So what? Did it bother you? Irritate you? Just walk away.

I don't go to threads I'm not interested in -- I don't lose anything by doing so.

your blogging thread is always at least -1 precious space on your front page, it's 10% that something useful and interesting is being overlooked

is that clear? if not, draw a graph in your favorite program and calculate how many little topics fly by

Fast235:

because of your blogging branch there is always at least -1 precious space on the first screen, that's 10% something useful is missing

do you realize what kind of nonsense you're talking right now?

Damn, a fighter for precious space... don't you think it's funny?

Олег avtomat:

do you realize what nonsense you're talking right now?

Man, a fighter for a precious seat... you don't think it's funny?

no it's not, i'm telling it like it is, it's a fact

Evgeniy Chumakov:
I wonder why some individuals come on to a person in a thread, tell him what to do and how to do it, provoke him (which among other things is the health of the person), and moderators encourage it and apparently so.

It's their way of life. They can't do it any other way. They would behave differently if moderators would reprimand them from time to time. But the moderators encourage it.

Fast235:

No it's not, it's a fact.

What's really funny if you don't realise that your own comments elevate the thread to the top of the list.

Олег avtomat:

day = 9

day = 9

Shit!

I wanted to ask, but the owner is in a sauna, and there's no telling when he'll come out...

Ask, and when he comes out of the bath, he will answer if he sees fit.

Reason: