HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 193

Yea, this week is wild week indeed.

So basically you incorporated the properties of other indicator into the hama, and make hama more ideal. Is it into coding or some rules that using the enhanced hama? By looking at the chart, it seems like coding to me.

FerruFx:
You will find the answer in one of the 193 pages of this thread. Why not read it if you're really interested in the system.

I understand that the thread is becoming one of the most large here. But there's a reason for that. So many infos and so popular. All can't be summarized in one answer.

Give it a try ... you will ENJOY the system like so many traders here and there.

FerruFx

Im using it already for a while. Dont remember the abbreviation of these terms too well. Need to go over all the posts again. lol

Group Membership

FxCruiser,

When do you think you would resume subscription to your Elite Group.

Pls lets know

I like ur system fxcruiser

fxcruiser: hello

Thank you for your system...its terrific.

I am sincerely interested in learning your system.

So, I am here to provide you with my email.

Please send me your HAMA PAD indicators and templates. Thank you again!

Sincerely,

Osaze

(osaze)

email: osazemeu@yahoo.com

osaze:
fxcruiser: hello

Thank you for your system...its terrific.

I am sincerely interested in learning your system.

So, I am here to provide you with my email.

Please send me your HAMA PAD indicators and templates. Thank you again!

Sincerely,

Osaze

(osaze)

email: osazemeu@yahoo.com

osaze,

Thank you for your interest. HAMA PAD v1 indicators and templates were uploaded elsewhere in the early post which you may check. Current HAMA indicator was also posted together with the link to the original thread it was posted.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

ASIAN QUICKIES!

Here are couple quick scalp n cyle trades I just did during the early Sydney and Tokyo sessions open. Good enough for some sushi/sashimi/teriyaki combo dinner and tall Asahi beer+.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

RAPID SHORT ORDERS....Trader went wild on live mini!

Last Tuesday, Sept. 30, we anticipated a bearish day on EU and EJ, among other forex pairs. So, in the trading room, we were set to take just short trades on these pairs. When the US opened, one of our trader/members just went wild, took successive shots at the bears barrelling down on EU with 1 mini lot each, all short trades. 4 wins, 2 small losses total 6 trades, netting $435.00 in about an hour and half. Here is the EU market flow chart for that day on Broco and his live trades on IBFX. We have other members who traded short on these pairs profitably but this one is the "kodak moment" featured trades.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Yes, reader, we do have few losing trades from time to time. Our stops are tight and our entries are near precise.

FerruFx

sir,

can i get the traffic trend indicators as shown in your perma link no.144 for my use. thx in advance.

5th oct 08

radiant:
sir,

can i get the traffic trend indicators as shown in your perma link no.144 for my use. thx in advance.

5th oct 08

radiant,

I do not use the traffic trend indicator. I believe that it was posted somewhere in this thread and i am sure it is posted in this forum. Please search and you will find it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: