HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 188

Not for sale

jerrimix:
Hi!

Please say me, where I can download or buy full H2 Trading System package with manual , templates and indicators?

Thank you!

Jerrimix, the H2 system is not for sale. I am a member of the Hama-Traders have been since the 1st Hama was released. I have asked fxcruiser in the past if he planned on selling his system and his answer was a resounding "No". We are no longer using the H2 system as it stands, we are using a rather polished version of H2. Even if you get your hands on the indicators from H2 they will no longer work. All fxcruisers indicators have an expiration date and that date has came and gone for the H2 indicators, sorry to say.

Happy Trading

Hama original

m.baddeley:
hi all the links to the above indicators except the ravifx fisher are all comming up as damaged when i try to open them, am i missing something here? please send me new links that dont come up damaged

many thanks

you can find the original Hama files here:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941

Post #22

i already try this system,,,it work fine...

and yesterday i make 30pips on USDCHF...

best system

hello

i want to say thanks toooooo much to all

its the first time im understanfig whats a breack out

this is the turtle method but more efficient

i want to say also your forum its very nice you are very polite kind

and explain all rules very good its one week im trying to find

and understanding what is forex i think i ve read this week 2000 pages on forex tsd forum my eys are qute fired now 10 hours on a pc sturday and other 10 today im a naive trader

and i want to say thanks to wpower

have a good week end

my advice

let it symple

i thik my metatrader asking to me stop please to add another indicator

franklyn:
Here is the alert, it will stay on once the No trade Zone is breached. To monitor other currencies, turn it on and off by, right clicking on the indicator, RaviFxFisher properties, inputs, SounAlertMode, (change it from 1, on to 0 off). If you want to get the alert earlier, change 0.09 in the same window to a smaller number...

i ve got a question could you if is it possible for you the ravi proiect a zone

on the chart in red to stai far from that zone something like this

and blue zone which are tradeble thanks a lot

its the first time i post a picture sorry

Files:
ravi.gif  45 kb

Great Story

Wow EJ what a great story. It goes to show there is so much more to life then trading and making money! Thanks for sharing.

Hi Fxcruiser,

I have sent you a pm.

Vfforexlee

HAMA for TS?

Patch:
FXCruiser

Back in October 2006, in post #446 you said the above quote. There is indicator and strategy coding, and then there is indicator and strategy coding. This morning I read a post that tells me you already know the finest Tradestation coder in the country, and the world for that matter. When you are ready to put your indicators and HAMA PAD in TS code and autotrade talk, if you haven't already, (I am on post #46 so I still have a ways to go to catch up), call TRO. I love his picture in the beach chair on the beach in Mexico at low tide. I met Avery in Tuscon in March at the inaugural Pirates Cove Blast and he is a fine man and a terrific Tradestation coder. He is your TS CoderMan.

Patch

In VA

Hey Patch.

I came across your quote-of-a-quote post (above) as I am looking for the TS code for the HAMA indicator that is all the rave here in Metatrader land. I've searched high and lo, on Metatrader forums And TS forums, and I haven't lucked up on it. I thought I'd ask you: did you finally get HAMA coded in TS? (Easylanguage).

Thanks in advance for your helpful reply,

Cheers,

Insighttrader

matfx:
It is still working. I attached here again, from post#22.

Hi Matfx,

Please help me, to attached horizontal indicator.

Thanks

Insighttrader:
Hey Patch.

I came across your quote-of-a-quote post (above) as I am looking for the TS code for the HAMA indicator that is all the rave here in Metatrader land. I've searched high and lo, on Metatrader forums And TS forums, and I haven't lucked up on it. I thought I'd ask you: did you finally get HAMA coded in TS? (Easylanguage).

Thanks in advance for your helpful reply,

Cheers,

Insighttrader

Insighttrader,

HAMA should be in TS. That's where I started the method. Search forum again and use keyword: Heiken Ashi. I will also check my files if I have an ELD code for it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: