HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 198

fxcruiser,

thank u for interesting system..

my compilation your indicators 3-in-1 (HAMA, HAMA Bars, HAMA Channel)

Files:

sanyax:
when im using this link and indicator i have this problem https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page2

i have this error

Answers is on post 1974. Five posts back.

And please, upload the images to forum.

when im using this link and indicator i have this problem https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page2

i have this error

keekkenen:
fxcruiser,

thank u for interesting system..

my compilation your indicators 3-in-1 (HAMA, HAMA Bars, HAMA Channel)

keekkenen,

Hey, thanks for the 3-in-1 HAMA indicators. Super job! See in the attached screenshot how I would have traded with it on EURJPY today at 8:00 AM Eastern Time. Again, much appreciation to your positive contribution to this thread.

For those readers who have requested for the latest HAMA PAD indicators, please check and download from keekkenen post here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:
hama_system.jpg  118 kb

How can i get the version 2 template and indicators..ive been browsing 100 pages now with no success, could someone link me. thanks

dznmrd:
How can i get the version 2 template and indicators..ive been browsing 100 pages now with no success, could someone link me. thanks

Here you go. Click on this link and download: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page132

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

BULLS on THE RUN and GONE WILD?

Riding the bulls run Friday, 3/6/09 on Z3 shown in the attached screenshot with Keekkenen's compilation of the HAMA System indicators overlayed on emini DOW aka YM on 1minute timeframe at closing. Price action [OHLC], levels , market behaviour [timing]! Yes, yes, it is not a perfect, not 100% guaranteed method, BUT understanding those 3 factors will get you close enough and you will have your own GOLDEN GOOSE!

For those of you who would like to use the HAMA System as a foundation but would like to have additional confirming inndicator/s, feel free to attached your favorite indicators and settings. HAMA System will work well with CCI, RSI, Stoch, Cycle, and many others available in this super TSD forum and elsewhere in the net.

Have a foundation, pin down your method, make sure the reasons for entering and exiting your trades matches your set of rules. Then, STAY with IT, give it time, give yourself time to prove it to yourself, YOU can be a successful trader. Patience, Discipline, Focus! Make it a PASSION not a MAYBE or JUST IN CASE! GET IT? When YOU DO, you will be able to run with the market moves, be it BULLS or BEARS!

In the meantime, if you follow the market, uses market corelations, and /or concern about the global economic crisis, please take sometime to watch and enjoy either one or both video clips:

9 minute excerpt version

or this full 22 minute version

SMILE! LAUGH! ENJOY your weekend!

fxcruiser

Clips are great but I am finding it hard to laugh when I look at half my retirement fund gone.

droesparky:
Clips are great but I am finding it hard to laugh when I look at half my retirement fund gone.

You mean there is such a thing called retirement? The stimulus should've funded our retirements instead.... If they gave a million dollars to each individual, it would've been much cheaper....

droesparky:
et_phonehome_2:
You mean there is such a thing called retirement? The stimulus should've funded our retirements instead.... If they gave a million dollars to each individual, it would've been much cheaper....

I truly emphatize with you. You are not alone in that predicament. Others are in worst financial situation than you are. Life goes on and we just have to smile, laugh, as hard as it maybe, we must, and lessen the stress. It's gonna get worse before it gets better. It's a cycle! It's politics, it's economics, etc.. It's the WORLD we live in.

Retirement? Yes, there may not be such a thing especially when you have to rely on Social Security and/or now, the much devalued 401K or whatever private employer retirement benefit plan one maybe banking on; nothing replaces self-reliance. FREEDOM...personal freedom! That's the very essence of why we want to become an OPTIMUM trader. Speed up your journey, get there and build YOUR OWN FINANCIAL FORTRESS.

Oh, one more thing - NEVER RETIRE!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: