HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 192

Definitely will finish

I'm sure of that...and I will read the rest of the pages this week. I just wondered how current what I've read so far is.

bkr1969:
I'm sure of that...and I will read the rest of the pages this week.

It will worth the time spent.

FerruFx

The last 3 days of last week were significant news event in the US and around the world. Sept. 11, 2008 marked the 7th year of the historical 9/11 "terrorism act" which is shaping a new world history. In one of those 3 days [not sure of exact date] high magnitude earthquakes rattled 3 separate countries. Hurricane Ike continued to threat the coast of Texas and eventually brought damage to Galveston and its surrounding areas. My prayers and symphaties to the victims and families in these disastrous event.

I brought these 3 days because most forex pairs have also made significant moves during these 3 days. I will attached a couple charts in my next post to point those out. For now, here are the pairs I have announced in the HAMA trading room in the early hours before and during the US market which moved very strongly last Friday as BUY trades except for USDCAD which was a SELL trade.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

In trading technical analysis, we often hear about the BIG picture and the drill down approach to chart analysis. Each trader does this differently and may see different picture. One can overcomplicate or simplify his/her chart analysis technique. Either way is valid. My techique is simple which I called QTA or quick toggle analysis, meaning I use the same chart I trade with on 5m with full Z3 lite setup on price - time - levels. From there I toggle up to M15, H1, D1 and toggle back down. Whether you are using the BIG picture drill down or QTA and however complicated or simple you do it; it should be part of your daily routine before you take your first trade, sort of pre-game warm up. These two techniques are both described and explained in our Z3 Playbook.

In the charts below and as I previously posted, take at look at Sept. 11 and for now focus on EURJPY when it hit support in our Zone 311 @ 147.54. We do not trade the bottom or top on Z3. We look for "compelling evidence" that the BUYERS/BULLS have shown strong influence in the market to move the price higher and higher, then we take action. However, we have a low risk/high rewards high probability trade entry point alert. Anyhow, on the following day Sept. 12, it opened at 150.21, moved a bit lower to 149.58. From there, the price continued to rise, break Zone 321, hit initial target at Zone 312, the resistance. With Z3, these levels will show on the same price regardless of what timeframe you're looking at and trading. On the daily chart, the price is still below the HAMA while it has been broken on all lower time frames, H4 in particular with a very strong demonstration that the BUYERS are exerting serious effort and placing orders at key levels, which could be signaling the potential turn of direction. That remains to be seen. For Monday, we can anticipate some retracements or just a pullback and if the BULLS can bounce it up on the HAMA line, then retest of resistance is very likely with all the intention to break it. Again, this is not a prediction rather my observation. I do not predict what the market will do; I only trade what it is doing in real time.

If you look at those other pairs for which I have posted the charts for the US and JPY crosses, you will observe that on the same day, Sept. 11, they all hit zone support while USDCAD hit the zone resistance. Actually, any support and resistance indicator used will show the same things.

As usual, it will be another fun and profitable week of trading.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Are you making money or making excuses?

Last Friday, Sept. 12, 2008, should be a simple and easy pips maker for all forex traders. So was last Thursday, last week and weeks before. Most traders would say that a simple MA cross would have made lots of pips in trending market. The fact is, most traders did not use simple methodology to trade and 95% of traders combined still either struggle or continue to fail. I am not trying to oversimplify trading NOR am I saying that everyone should be making those huge amounts of pips like you have seen posted in many threads . Just take your "piece of the pie". On the first screenshot below, you will find that using the HAMA with or without the Z3 Goldeneye would have at least made a trader 20 or more pips in the first courple of hours [152 pips open-high] of the US market open alone. EURJPY alone ranged 399 pips last Friday while EURUSD did 259 pips, among other pairs.

The next 2 snapshots were actual trades I have taken on EURJPY and emini DOW YM alone using our lite version mechanical method of the HAMA Z3 Trading with PALS. YM trades were placed on Ninja Trader platform as shown on the attached trade execution details for market trades. On my next post, I will post the charts on other pairs I have called in our trading room which will have the strongest moves during the US session regardless of the news.

This HAMA thread is on its 3rd year and HAMA Traders have started their new trading journey to the next level.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruise, what does PAL, Z3 stand for? it sounds like a name from an idea.

thanks.

MoreYummy:
fxcruise, what does PAL, Z3 stand for? it sounds like a name from an idea. thanks.

You will find the answer in one of the 193 pages of this thread. Why not read it if you're really interested in the system.

I understand that the thread is becoming one of the most large here. But there's a reason for that. So many infos and so popular. All can't be summarized in one answer.

Give it a try ... you will ENJOY the system like so many traders here and there.

FerruFx

HAMA v1 expires soon

Interesting thread and very good indicators indeed. Well done FxCruiser for the HAMA v1 indicator.

But watch out guys, HAMA v1 is a timebomb which would soon explode (Stop Working). It expires on 07/10/2008 at 1am.

Just to let you know

Tiger98:
Interesting thread and very good indicators indeed. Well done FxCruiser for the HAMA v1 indicator.

But watch out guys, HAMA v1 is a timebomb which would soon explode (Stop Working). It expires on 07/10/2008 at 1am.

Just to let you know

Thanks, Tiger98. However, the credit for the job well done goes to raff1410 who coded the "indicator" Heiken Ashi Moving Average. I just put together this simple trading approach with his indicator and presented in this thread. Later, I have done some cosmetic modification to smooth out the edges and made a version as lines instead of the bars.

You guys have nothing to watch out. If you have done your reading of the thread and/or do some search job, you will find the unexpired version. It's good to know who are still using it. Remember, indicator is an indicator; so is system a system. As is, it does not make one a good or profitable trader. HAMA Traders Group is beyond indicators and systems. HAMA PAD has evolved to a very consistent and profitable methodology on both forex, eminis, and other financial instruments.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

MoreYummy:
fxcruise, what does PAL, Z3 stand for? it sounds like a name from an idea. thanks.

Hello MoreYummy,

I hope you banked plenty "more yummy" pips the last few days and weeks. Today sessions alone have been very profitable for us in both forex and emini rooms.

Like FerruFX suggested, PAL and Z3 have been defined somewhere else in this thread. From post#1 and several post thereafter, you may have noticed that I used a lot of abbreviations and coded kind of messages. It's that typical "agency" thinking somehow of coming out with acronyms for just about everything. Anyhow, here again is a quick description of them:

Z3 was inspired by the BMW car used in one of them James Bond movies. Z also stands for Zukunft a German word for future. Z3 Goldeneye Convergernce System is designed to be the future in trading. From trading viewpoint, it represents the zigzag effect of the price movement up[trend], down[trend], and horizontal [range] in the market place. This is similar to our new TMT, "Trade Market Triangle" or "Triangle Market Trading"

PALs on the other hand is the market footprint, Price Action LevelS. PAL also means a friend thus Trading with PALs. HAMA Trading Group builds camraderie, friendship, among active members.

There you go. It's yummier now. It's Friday, it's time!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: