HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 200

Here is how it looks on HAMA PAD using keekkenen combo indicators. BTW, keekkenen, please contact me via skype. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Timing is everything!

Why Friday's London Session Open Was Worth Waking up...

In my previous post, I mentioned that I rarely trade the London Session Open. Last Friday, March 27, was one of those rare occasions. This was prodded by my routine quick review of my 4 chart analysis profile sets in the past couple of days which gave me some indication or anticipation of where the market will be flowing the following day and the magnitude of its move. It gives me a "heads up" on what, when, and how to trade. Below are the following chart analysis profiles I use on a daily basis. This takes me about 30 minutes for quick eyeball look for what I termed "Market Flow, Market Cycle, and Market Timing" using my two Z3 base indicators. These maybe a lot of charts for you to look at and analyze. Nonetheless, however you trade, whatever trade chart setup you have, and whatever trade methods or system you use, this information maybe useful to you. There are lots of charts already on this post. My outline and overview of my daily analysis are posted, as time permits, on my Z3 Freedom journal blog.

CAUTION!A Word of Widom - Whenever and whatever you read and heard from whoever about what the market will do tomorrow, next week, next month, ALWAYS TRADE YOUR CHART TRADE SETUP. Your reasons MUST ALWAYS match your rules!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

For Your Weekend Smile!

A NEW CHART PATTERN? A QUADRUPLE CONFIRMED EVIL KNIEVEL FORMATION from the BIG PICTURE

Take a look. Smile. It's weekend.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

fxcruiser:
LONDON Session Trades Setup

I rarely trade the London session, however, my yesterday's EMO levels set the tone for the substantial pips moves in forex for directional continuations. I woke up and spent about an hour just to check and insure they were valid signals. Here is the USDCHF trades where you could have participated for pips profit with Z3.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Where can I get the indicatoss on this post #1997? Thanks in advance.

Identify indicator

Fxcruser,

Can you help me out to find indicator used in below chart, which is drawing hot pink lines to the right. At the time of turning point, line is coming down or going up and closing.

bigpipss:
Fxcruser, Can you help me out to find indicator used in below chart, which is drawing hot pink lines to the right. At the time of turning point, line is coming down or going up and closing.

Where is the screenshot? I will do the best I can to help identify it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Something is wrong and I can not upload the image on this site. Is there any other way upload image for you.

Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors

Thanks

fxcruiser:
Where is the screenshot? I will do the best I can to help identify it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

long time fxcruiser, i see you are doing an excellent job as usual. need to catch up with the thread. thanks

fxcruisor,

Check link in post # 2004 and please tell me which indicator is used for extending hot pink lines and broken lines.

Thanks

bigpipss:
fxcruisor,

Check link in post # 2004 and please tell me which indicator is used for extending hot pink lines and broken lines.

Thanks

bigpips,

The extending hot pink line and broken lines are NOT from any of the indicators I use. Please check from whoever you got that screenshot.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: