HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 187

Problem downloading HAMA PAD indicators

Everytime I try to download the HAMA PAD indicators from post #22, I keep getting prompted for my username and password. Would someone either send me a PM with the indicators or send them to my email address at:

eagle4_x@yahoo.com? Thanks.

eagle4x:
Everytime I try to download the HAMA PAD indicators from post #22, I keep getting prompted for my username and password. Would someone either send me a PM with the indicators or send them to my email address at: eagle4_x@yahoo.com? Thanks.

I have just tried to download it and I did not get any prompt so there shouldn't be any problem. Please give it another try. Otherwise, PM me and I will email it to you after the US session. Thanks.

fxcruiser

eagle4x:
Everytime I try to download the HAMA PAD indicators from post #22, I keep getting prompted for my username and password. Would someone either send me a PM with the indicators or send them to my email address at: eagle4_x@yahoo.com? Thanks.

Maybe you are trying to download it from work, and you have a proxy server which requires you to enter your username/password.

No, it was from my home computer.

et_phonehome_2:
Maybe you are trying to download it from work, and you have a proxy server which requires you to enter your username/password.

any expiry date on HAMA v1 in post 22 ??

I was able to download from my computer at work.

amenlo9:

i need your system. thanks for what you'd done. please send to my mailbox

have your good evening in my area here..

Working Fine

amenlo9:

It is still working. I attached here again, from post#22.

Files:
hama_bars.ex4  4 kb
hama.ex4  5 kb
guchart.gif  15 kb

Hi!

Please say me, where I can download or buy full H2 Trading System package with manual , templates and indicators?

Thank you!

m.baddeley

matfx:
It is still working. I attached here again, from post#22.

hi all the links to the above indicators except the ravifx fisher are all comming up as damaged when i try to open them, am i missing something here? please send me new links that dont come up damaged

many thanks

Reason: