HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 213

fxcruiser:
This is just to follow up on my previous post above.

The HAMA PAD approach or the Z3 Market Flow system may, is, and will be very profitable to others yet could be a losing proposition to some.

If you like what you see and read about HAMA, Z3, or any other system, test drive it, put in your sweat and tears, invest your time, effort, and/or money if necessary. Yes, give it your time, long enough time to see how the law of averages will work for you on this method or any other. Most people quit when they're just right on the edge of winning. Now, we wonder why traders jump from one indicator, one system to another. These constant changes are the ones that will eventually rob you of your dreams. You will get out of the trading arena, in most cases, even before you find or get near your holy grail. In turn, you become one of the 90% statistics.

Come on, guys! Fire up your dreams. If you have a burning desire and you want to succeed in trading bad enough, pick A SYSTEM, be it HAMA PAD, Z3 or anything else you like for that matter, WORK YOUR ASS OFF; KICK ASS and pour in everything you got to make it work for you. If you stumble into a wall, stop, look, read, and listen. Retrace, go back n check what you did that cause you to hit that wall. Ask question. Journalize your trading activities, BE ACCOUNTABLE to yourself and preferably also to another, to your mentor/coach. Do a blog, post your chart with all the details why you took certain action. DO whatever it takes to resolve the issues and challenges facing you in trading the system. You cannot be a one passive "wannabe succesful trader," BE PROACTIVE. Take charge of your trading. Hold yourself responsible and accountable.

FINISH STRONG! This is for you all. > Finish Strong Movie

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

couldn't have said that better myself...

very inspirational movie EJ. thanks for sharing this one. And I thought this thread is about trading only........ well its about building personalities also !

fxcruiser:
Here are the basic HAMA PAD Trading Guidelines right on the attached chart. Stop loss is set 10-20 pips from the other side of the band. If I have missed anything, I will add it on at later time.

Again, this first phase is a trend trade setups. Please take a look at this simple trading approach and give me your feedback. I appreciate everybody's participation.

HAMA PAD indicators and template are on this post.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser,

thanks so much for posting the rules. very vivid.

Help Pls

I need a help from this thread subscribers... I'm looking for this full hama pad indicator, the pic is below.

I want the one that will change the color of the candle to avoid noise of the market NOT the hama indicator that will leave the candles unchanged.

Files:
hama2.gif  26 kb

hmm...

... my system crashed and i had to have it formatted but im all good now... thanks.

Hama

Hello Fxcruiser, I have opted for your system and got on the waiting list a few weeks ago. But I did nor hear anything. Please give notice if there is a chance to get into your circle.

Thanks Wolfsch

fxcruiser:
tracej, please send me an email or contact me via instant messenger or in the google groups.

TMT is part of the H2 system.

To everybody else who have registered in the Google groups, an email will be on the way to you sometime today.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser hama pad system& template

Can you plaese send me your hama pad ststem and template to me.attache]onibiyojuliusjp@yahoo.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Look at the bottom

abitisho:
Can you plaese send me your hama pad ststem and template to me.]

There is a link to it at the bottom of his posts. Just click on it.

It isn't the best idea to put your email address on your posts.

hi

Iam also trying to find the indicators and template for the Fx system.

Hi Fx Cruiser

If you have these indicators in here some place you can just direct me . Thanks

Reason: