Catching big waves - page 2

i will post some more here soon.

Where can I get the HAMA PAD indicator and what are the settings for MACD?

jjk2:
hama pad expired lmao

oh well, i find its not necessary. just heiken ashi and some stoch or EMA is enough as well.

of course this is done on a demo account, trading 6 lots...

but 50% ROI with like 5~10 stop loss.
gupta_pramod:
Where can I get the HAMA PAD indicator and what are the settings for MACD?

The expiration was there just for me to know if you find it useful. HAMA PAD is sort of just a training wheel in visualizing the trend. Once you have a good handle of that, then yes, it may not be necessary as the regular Heiken Ashi from which it was based would do the job just the same. An EMA20 will also do the same thing.

You will find the HAMA PAD v.1 here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page2 or you can search for author's name raff1410 where you can also find his post regarding the HAMA and his other Heiken Ashi modifications.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

guys just forget the indciators....read jacko's thread on FF

hmmmmmm i wonder had i bought at the signal i would be at like 2000 pips in for each month.

Files:
ss5.gif  14 kb
ss55.gif  15 kb

banzai:
Use the rainbow.

How do you use the rainbow????

Dave

combination of raf's various indicators.

heiken ashi ma t3 signals + 4h fractals + VQI signals + damiani indicator on the separate window(basically when there are large grey bars, it means market is going sideways, thus dont trade)

i guess on this chart u can do

on the site it says trade only if theres no major grey bars showing from damiani indicator....still iffy.

go long if : 4h fractal, buy signal from the t3, buy signal from VQI.

go short if : 4h fractal, sell signal from the t3, sell signal from VQI.

Files:
xdfg.gif  18 kb
mixmash.rar  24 kb

hi

jjk2:
combination of raf's various indicators.

heiken ashi ma t3 signals + 4h fractals + VQI signals + damiani indicator on the separate window(basically when there are large grey bars, it means market is going sideways, thus dont trade)

i guess on this chart u can do

on the site it says trade only if theres no major grey bars showing from damiani indicator....still iffy.

go long if : 4h fractal, buy signal from the t3, buy signal from VQI.

go short if : 4h fractal, sell signal from the t3, sell signal from VQI.

How about SL ...where should I put My SL ?

===================

Forex Indicators.Collection

prasxz:
How about SL ...where should I put My SL ?

===================

Forex Indicators.Collection

im using 25 sl. and once it moves i'll manually move into lock in profits. trailing stops not so ideal for 4h charts.

experiemnt and lemme know how it goes.

banzai:
Use the rainbow.

Thanks for the suggestion Banzai.

Files:
rainbow.jpg  108 kb
Reason: