HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 196

Original HAMA indicator....

For those of you guys who have sent me PM in the last couple weeks regarding the expired HAMA indicator, please refer to this post#1897 to download your copy.

Also, please read as much as you can in this thread so you do not have to PM me [which usually will not get a timely reply] on some items which are answered here or information available either in this thread or this forum. Thank you for your continued interest in HAMA, to your patience and understanding.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Huzefa:
Apologies if this is covered much earlier in the thread, but I am interested in logging into FX Cruiser's trading room and receiving his calls, and learning more about his methodology, especially on forex. How do I subscribe to his trading room and where is it located?

Huzefa,

FYI, if your interest in the trading room is solely because of the trade calls, please understand that I do not call all the trades. I am expecting our members to learn the method and develope their trading skills to be able to identify the trade setup as it present itself and trade it on their own. Our active and serious members know what, when, and how to trade each forex pairs as their price approaches our levels, on a timely manner.

I will also be posting some information regarding membership soon so you will be guided accordingly.

Thanks for your interest. BTW, you read about this "scam", right?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

My results

I opened this demo acct 2 weeks ago for the sole purpose of showing the results one is capable of achieving by using Fxcruiser's system. I trade this same system on both my live accounts and before you ask, I will not show my live acct summary. I opened the acct with only $1000 balance and traded .1 lots which is equal to 1 mini lot. As you can see I have doubled my starting capital in just about 2 weeks

Happy Trading

Keep em coming!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

That’s some funny shit.

You Cleary don’t know what EJ has developed.

Been trading PALS now for about 3 months.

Keep them comments coming!!

tsdpka:
Huzefa,

Just be warned, this is most probably a big scammer, as he is continiously misussing public threads to attract people into a commercial products without having the balls to get to the commercial part of this forum, as he obviously has nothing verifiable. Once he gets a good trade every christmas and eastern he starts publishing useless screens. The only "verifiable part" of this concept are his nice but totally useless charts, which are perfect for a "sothebys traders" galerry but totally worthlesss for serious trading. Maybe should the administrators give him the best price for this "sothebys traders gallery" to stop bother us here in the forum with this kind of hidden marketing going against all rules in this forum.

tsdpka

Hama pad

Thanks Fxcruiser I am new members here. Your system looks interesting and I try to try on demo but cannot use your syatem as it notified me that license expired. I thought it is free to try. may be you can explain on this ...

License Expired

Hi FxCruiser,

Your hama system looks good but it is like synergy system. I would likr to try and test your system. The indicator and template that you gave in this forum requires license or permission from you. How can I try your basic system. If you permit pls tell me how to solve this. thanks

ghanfx-newbies

ghanfx:
Hi FxCruiser,

Your hama system looks good but it is like synergy system. I would likr to try and test your system. The indicator and template that you gave in this forum requires license or permission from you. How can I try your basic system. If you permit pls tell me how to solve this. thanks

ghanfx-newbies

Please read this post and download the indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page127

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

hi

hi fxcruiser , if you don't mind would you share your hama indicator source ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

For your asking, here is a FREEDOM token of appreciation for your continued interest. Attached you will find the smoothed edge modified HAMA; just a cosmetic touch up. Actually, you don't even need the HAMA; any good MA setting will do, i.e. ema20. Here are also the links where you will find the thread where the original HAMA indicator codes and posted by raff1410.

• Heiken Ashi Idea - Thread started by excite2. There is a later rendition of HAMA (Hull) HMA by fxbs. Of course, we have the regular and just as useful Heiken Ashi which come standard with our MT4 platform.
  • Heiken Ashi (better formula) - started by bunder
  • HAMA with smooth edge and HAMA Lines are attached below. Credits are due to raff1410, the original author. There many other variations of Heiken Ashi available in this forum. Please use your search menu options if would like to take a look at them.

These 2 TSD members, among others, found their own way of trading with HAMA and Heiken Ashi and have gone quietly. I hope they revisit the forum, like I do, from time to time even to just say hello; no need to tell the world your entire trading recipe.

Thanks once again, raff1410, for you priceless contribution. Let's do another round of pool game when you get the chance; contact me at this YM ID: ejcruiser. Beers are on me!

HAMA Traders Lounge will continue the HAMA adventure although we have gone beyond the HAMA indicator. Our primary methodology is now solely based on Z3 indicators set with price action, zone levels, and market timing.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:
hama.mq4  4 kb

To Our HAMA Families & Friends Around The World:

Happy New Year!

May You Enjoy Health, Hapiness, & Prosperity in 2009!

Best Wishes!

May many more profitable pips and points come your way this coming year.

Vive la vida! Live the life!

Enjoy!

FXCruiser

HAMA TRADERS GROUP
Reason: