HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 190

3 weeks wait for approval

hi fxcruiser i wait for google approval also

how to join this group??

it look interesting..

joshua33:
FXC just downloaded the ex file u posted. is this what i need to start trading the Hama pad method ?

joshua33,

HAMA is just one indicator that would show you the prevailing direction at a given timeframe. Although, it can be used as a standalone, one has to be focused and disciplined with patience to properly time the entry and exit. It is best used with your chosen or favorite oscillator or momentum indicator.

BTW, I saw a recent post of nicesurf this last week in my email inbox but when I checked the thread it was gone. I wonder what happened to it. Anyhow, please see screenshot below of a USDCHF trade taken last Friday showing another way to trade the HAMA using inter currency market analysis identifying strength and weakness of each currency in the traded pair.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thks Fxcruiser

Hope all is well with you.

Never got a reply to the email sent to you ....talking futures. -))

Anyway in one of ur not so many posts here you mentioned erol and his indis.

Am wondering if there were mt4 versions of his indis. Do you know ?

He's got them for NT now. ( maybe am behind times -) )

Also still working on the DB method we talked abt. The key point....trigger.

If you interested will update u when I finally figure it out.

Hope u had a great weekend !

Looking out in my inbox........ cheers

Entry

Can anyone explain...when i should enter a trade in situation like this..'A' which is end of the cs or 'B' also end of cs..little bit confuse actually...

Files:
hama.jpg  76 kb

nazzer_san:
Can anyone explain...when i should enter a trade in situation like this..'A' which is end of the cs or 'B' also end of cs..little bit confuse actually...

nazzer_san,

Your chart is on H1 so an entry on "A" or on the opening of the next candle would be considered a good and correct entry point. HAMA PAD v1 on a stand alone method is more discretionary. On our new HAMA Z3 Trading with PALS, there is a Level 1 - pure mechanical method.

If you are having difficulty with you entry on HAMA PAD v1, I suggest you consider the use of a confirming indicator or oscillator.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Hey, as usual, sorry for the delay. For your asking, here is a FREEDOM token of appreciation for your continued interest. Attached you will the smoothed edge modified HAMA; just a cosmetic touch up. In the next post, you will also find another way or timing setup to trade with HAMA. Actually, you don't even need the HAMA; any good MA setting will do. Here is also the link where you will find the thread where the original HAMA indicator coded and posted by raff1410.
  • Heiken Ashi Idea - Thread started by excite2. There is a later rendition of HAMA (Hull) HMA by fxbs. Of course, we have the regular and just as useful Heiken Ashi which come standard with our MT4 platform.
  • Heiken Ashi (better formula) - started by bunder

These 2 TSD members, among others, found their own way of trading with HAMA and Heiken Ashi and have gone quietly. I hope they revisit the forum, like I do, from time to time even to just say hello; no need to tell the world your entire trading recipe.

Thanks once again, raff1410, for you priceless contribution. Let's do another round of pool game when you get the chance; contact me at this YM ID: ejcruiser. Beers are on me!

ENJOY!

Is this a commercial trading system fxcrusier? why your posted HAMA indicator here ends at 04-07-2009?

aurorau:
Is this a commercial trading system fxcrusier? why your posted HAMA indicator here ends at 04-07-2009?

No, it is not. The original HAMA indicator with the codes is posted on the link provided on the post you quoted. If the expiration was there, like you said, just change or remove it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
No, it is not. The original HAMA indicator with the codes is posted on the link provided on the post you quoted. If the expiration was there, like you said, just change or remove it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

what I mean is, the "HAMA.ex4" indicator you posted on page190, post#1897, it has an exipiry date as "04-07-2009 8:00", doesn't it?

joshua33:
Hope all is well with you.

Never got a reply to the email sent to you ....talking futures. -))

Anyway in one of ur not so many posts here you mentioned erol and his indis.

Am wondering if there were mt4 versions of his indis. Do you know ?

He's got them for NT now. ( maybe am behind times -) )

Also still working on the DB method we talked abt. The key point....trigger.

If you interested will update u when I finally figure it out.

Hope u had a great weekend !

Looking out in my inbox........ cheers

I have replied to your 1st PM. I didn't think that a reply was expected on the 2nd. Sorry about that.

As far as Erol's indicators and/or auto strat on NT, I have looked at them but did not pursue on it. On his indices market monitor, I think that if you use NF platform and put up the 3 BIG Board charts on 1m, it will do a better job. As far as the automated strategy especially with my method where I only trade for 2-3 hours, I don't think it is necessary. Also, you can check on Kris Tokarus thread here on the opening range and just adjust the starting time to the RTH and you will have a similar auto strat on manual trading. I believe he wrote an EA on it, too.

As far as the DB method, I am sure it is as good as they claim it to be. I have also seen one of their webinars. If you really feel that that is something you want to pursue, download the Dynamic S/R indy from the support forum and spend sometime observing it while at the same visualizing your entry points and exits. Again, I don't use it but let me know if you need help with your method. I am very much set with what we have for both forex and eminis as it has been delivering consistent profitability for our active members. Bottom line is, YOU have to settle down on one single method that will suit your trading style and available resources.

Best wishes to you. ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Check out my next post on winning edge...

Reason: