HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 186

Linuxser:
The HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach Thread is now located in Manual Trading Systems section. The old link in Suggestions for Trading systems sections will be available for a week since now.

Thanks, Linuxser. So, it is now officially a Manual Trading System. It definitely has survived the critics and naysayer over the last year and half. .

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Ok.

fxcruiser:
Yes, it is. Please go to this link and download it. I am glad it is working for you. You are most welcome.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Yes, working nice. One more thank you for quick response.

ssotiro:
From what I hear, there has been plenty of talk on whether DBFX is FXCM or not.

I cannot tell you for sure. The only thing I CAN tell you for sure, is that I sent the money to a Deutsche Bank account in Frankfurt and the beneficiary was Deutsche Bank.

Other than that, a couple of withdrawals have been swift, so overall, I have nothing to worry about except the charting capabilities.

As far as I know it's the same platform, but no further connections.

sjerar:
As far as I know it's the same platform, but no further connections.

DBFX is FXCM white label.

Lopuch:
Yes, working nice. One more thank you for quick response.

Lopuch and other who are using the original HAMA v1:

Here is a setup idea you may want to look into in trading with HAMA v1 using indicators available here at TSD - Support and Resistance, Keltner Channel, Heiken Ashi, Zigzag (optional).

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

fxcruiser:
pigfx,

Take up mr4x on his offer to help you out in the trading room and PM him; he meet you in there. LMK, if you need further assistance. I will be away for the holidays. BTW, the trading room will be "dark" until early next year. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser,

Thank you for your support and thank mr4x for his offer. I love to join in. However right now my membership was expired and I don't have the proper tools to learn your sysytem. Last time when I was a member your teaching room had technical problems. Anyhow I like your system and will join you again soon.

Thanks again for all your kind help.

Linuxser:
DBFX is FXCM white label.

Strange that Germans biggest bank has not there own platform.

sjerar:
Strange that Germans biggest bank has not there own platform.

Yes, and this was also highly criticized for the decision.

I cant remember where I read about, in MoneyWeek or Euromoney, but seems was last one.

The author of the report said something like: at least they could be choose a respectable broker.

Thank for idea

fxcruiser:
Lopuch and other who are using the original HAMA v1:

Here is a setup idea you may want to look into in trading with HAMA v1 using indicators available here at TSD - Support and Resistance, Keltner Channel, Heiken Ashi, Zigzag (optional).

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thank you for idea, but this picture is for me not so clear to read it, as HAMA PAD v1. You have true, v1. need still one indicator, SR levels are good.

Reason: