Cannot open an account with MT4

Hello,

I have installed MT4 from metaquotes.net and cannot create an account. When I launch the program, it opens and the pop up "Open an Account" window comes up

immediately, with my wife's information already entered into the fields as she traded from this PC previously. However, after filling out all of the fields in the

"Open an Account" window, the "next" button remains grayed out. The "back" and "cancel" button are selectable,

but clicking the back button does nothing.

I have MT4 installed from my broker, and have uninstalled it, to no avail. Do I need to complete clean all files and re install?

Thank you

are you sure all the text fields are filled out ?

Kmackk:

Hello,

I have installed MT4 from metaquotes.net and cannot create an account. When I launch the program, it opens and the pop up "Open an Account" window comes up

immediately, with my wife's information already entered into the fields as she traded from this PC previously. However, after filling out all of the fields in the

"Open an Account" window, the "next" button remains grayed out. The "back" and "cancel" button are selectable,

I have MT4 installed from my broker, and have uninstalled it, to no avail. Do I need to complete clean all files and re install?

Thank you

You must check the box "I agree to subscribe to your newsletters".

Kmackk:

Hello,

immediately, with my wife's information already entered into the fields as she traded from this PC previously.

Ask your Wife to help you . . . she knows what she is doing.

RaptorUK:
Ask your Wife to help you . . . she knows what she is doing.

LOL.

angevoyageur:
You must check the box "I agree to subscribe to your newsletters".

All of the text fields are filled out, and I have checked the box.

If my wife could help, maybe she should have your job RaptorUK, as you are useless here!

I came here to resolve the problem, can anyone help me figure this out?

Why would it automatically fill in the information with previous information, after I have un installed?

:-D

Kmackk:

Hello,

Thank you

I remember having a similar problem when i was starting out but i cant quite remember what it was in my case but it could be possibly one of the fields like address is shorter than the minimum or maybe email format etc

tonny:
I remember having a similar problem when i was starting out but i cant quite remember what it was in my case but it could be possibly one of the fields like address is shorter than the minimum or maybe email format etc

Thanks tonny, I will different information and see what I get.

Kmackk:

Thanks tonny, I will different information and see what I get.

I have entered and changed every field, still the next button stays grayed out.

Kmackk:

All of the text fields are filled out, and I have checked the box.

If my wife could help, maybe she should have your job RaptorUK, as you are useless here!

what Job would that be ? I don't have a Job here, I volunteer my time for free to try and help others . . . why are you here ? ah yes, to say I'm useless . . . thank you.
Reason: