HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 180

HAMA PAD - Its EVOLUTION...

This 1795th post is reserved. Thank you.

So is 1796 EJ.

That new system looks good after the fact, is it better the H2?

droesparky:
So is 1796 EJ. That new system looks good after the fact, is it better the H2?

droesparky,

There is nothing new in this system or method except on how it is interpreted and applied to chart studies and it is a study. It simply makes one to look at a chart differently. Those I personally coach and train in Zone Trading are putting in, as much as I do, the necessary time and effort to use it properly, profitably, and consistently.

Yes, it does "look good after the fact" and it look much better in real time IF you are there watching and trading it live like I do and others who are trained to use it. This is just as good and not any better as the H2, Z CREST or any other system here in this forum or anywhere else. You have been trying and testing most of what is available out there, so you would know better than I do.

BTW, that CADJPY trade posted earlier turn out later on to be one of my BUS Trades, along with EJ, YM, ES.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser,

Can you share your indicator (nonlag dots?) and your entry and exit rules for Z3?

Thanks,

lcfxtrader

lcfxtrader:
fxcruiser,

Can you share your indicator (nonlag dots?) and your entry and exit rules for Z3?

Thanks,

lcfxtrader

lcfxtrader,

As far as my entry and exit rules for Z3 Zone Trading, they can be found on some of the charts I have posted. I use primarily support and resistance which are widely available on this forum. The dot is a tool based on zigzag, fibonacci, MA, etc. It moves to seek our nearest high probability zone level. Thank you for your interest.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks

Thanks for sharing.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

In the spirit of thanksgiving festivities, where it is being celebrated and who ever are celebrating it, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to ALL!ENJOY!

fxcruiser

CANADIAN BACON SUSHI Update...

Here is the update chart on post #1978. The screenshot illustrates how I apply S/R high probability zones in my trades. If nothing else, some understanding of how American football game is played.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Here is my Canadian Bacon Sushi (aka CADJPY) plays/trades for the day as mentioned on previous post. The second screenshot shows trading the zones with training wheels. Lotza PIPz, go figure it out more or less. Yes, I know it is trending but this works just as well on ranging market condition.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

This is an example of my MTF template variation of EJ's ZCREST method with a few little twists thrown in... LSMA/Zigzag etc.

I've found it provides very clear and accurate (and not late!) entry/exit signals in all conditions.

Files:
gbp.jpy_mtf.gif  29 kb
Reason: