HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 90

gtketum:
i think you got me wrong. if u look at the post i was replying to, the guy wants to get Hama pad 1 and its my understanding that EJ does not distribute those indicators anymore now that he has moved to H2. Im in no way questioning what EJ wants to do with H2 or how he distributes his system. its up to him. by the way, i filled out the questionnaire and i've been invited to join the trading/chat room which i will be joining soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Like I said in my earlier post, I am doing a lot of catching up after the more than one month break. I will still distribute the HAMA PAD v.1 now a v.2 with an added indicator to help avoid entering trade in the ranging market. In the meantime, I am giving priority to the release of H2 to the members of the traders lounge.

I should be able to email out the HAMA PAD v.2 sometime next week.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

GableHouse:
What is all this secrecy re ha ma etc ? If someone wants the basic system why not point them in this direction. Search raff1410's posts and you'll find it along with several others ( better ones). Add an ema channel -that's 2 moving averages looking at high and low respectively, try period of 20 and there you have it. No big deal. Filter with eg Ravi as in previous posts or whatever you like and there's the basic thing. There's lots of channel systems around if you look.

No secrecy...The reason for my post was because I thought gtketum was taking an unfair swipe at Fxcruiser...all sorted. The H2 indicator seems to be a good all-round momentum indicator hence my comment about it.

I understand the reason for your post. I'll take that one step further and say indicators are indicators are indicators. I know a guy who is on some top-ten list of head-hunted forex and futures traders in the US. When I quizzed him about his indicators it was all pretty basic stuff. In fact his whole method seemed to be: "assess" direction then buy or sell against weak hands at support and resistance......No rocket science at all.

Hello HAMA Traders,

I just want to let those who have PM me recently and requested the HAMA PAD v.1, know that I have just sent them email. If you are still interested in HAMA PAD v.1 and have not received my email, please PM me again with your correct email address.

My usual apology for the long delay in my response. I have just been very occupied with finalizing the H2 System and its Power Trade setups. You may want to check it out here: http://hamapad-h2.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your continued interest.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Step indicator

If anybody has the Red and Blue step line .mq4 indicators, marked on the image attached, and settings for 5 Min chart, could you please send them in a private message to me.

Thanks,

euro pean

Files:
indicator.jpg  71 kb

european:
If anybody has the Red and Blue step line .mq4 indicators, marked on the image attached, and settings for 5 Min chart, could you please send them in a private message to me.

Thanks,

euro pean

Hello, euro pean.

That was nice H2 Power Trade setup, isn't? I am glad you like it. Thanks for visiting the http://hamapad-h2.blogspot.com/ and took that image shot. It's just one piece of our H2 High Probability strategy to generate the entry signal, confirmation, and validation of the trade. As I said, HAMA H2 Traders Lounge is beyond indicators and systems.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Hello, euro pean.

That was nice H2 Power Trade setup, isn't? I am glad you like it. Thanks for visiting the http://hamapad-h2.blogspot.com/ and took that image shot. It's just one piece of our H2 High Probability strategy to generate the entry signal, confirmation, and validation of the trade. As I said, HAMA H2 Traders Lounge is beyond indicators and systems.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser,

many thanks for being so secretive and unhelpful.

I thought this web site is about SHARING !

Anyway all the indicators used in v2 existed long before HAMA.

european

Hi European

try this maybe necessarry only change time period

brainjt:

Thanks, brainjt.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

brainjt:

brainjt,

thanks but it looks more like NonlagMA or my settings are wrong

I know I have been apologizing a lot. It is just my courteous nature. I have just been very busy lately multi-tasking on a lot of related and unrelated projects. As a result, I have not been able to keep up with this thread for a while and have been tardy with my responses here and to those who have PM me. For that, one more time, my apology.

In the meantime, I have started doing some H1 swing trades on January 18 this year and I thought I share them with you. This approach have taken some load of off my daytrading. Some of you may want to add the H1 Swing setup in your trading portfolio. It is a good way to build up equity with less stree while you can continue the exciting daytrading for regular income/cashflow.

I have attached a couple of charts on HAMA PAD setup for your review. I have traded these on real time live. These trades are still open and in progress.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: