HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 179

Here are very good illustrations of my live trades using market timing, VSA, and market structure. Check out the undesirable 3rd team in the playing field, THE WOLVES, dressed in Bears and Bulls' skins playing both sides of the zone. This is the team that takes your money and pips away. This is solely for educational purposes only, please see my usual disclaimer posted elsewhere in this thread.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Here is a note from a Pit Trader:

One other note: Last week in the S&P Futures pit I noticed something strange. On the days when the market went higher (Monday and part of Friday) most of the action was big institutions selling into the rally. That is different because usually on up days, institutions are buying and not selling. I don't know if they are trying to get in front of all this bad news, but I thought I'd mention it to you, because it was a strange situation. LL

Interesting! I heard this on the squawk box and read on the tape last Friday.

BUS Trades@Asian Opener

These are quick trades under 1 hour time for combined profit of 200 pips plus. Nice to have them Zone Trading tools, you will know when this type of trades will happen and on which pairs. For those of you who are trading mini lots, these BUS trades will surely make your account grow faster with almost zero risk. There are impulsive upward movement on these pairs, so there maybe more pips but I leave them to you.

I will have my stress free SO trades while I am asleep tonight and you guys enjoy the London session. See you in the London/US overlap.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

How Do You Trade This Market Condition?

Yes, I heard most traders had a bit of tough time trading today markets session. I was asked that in the trading room and also via my skype and YM, especially during the US session. I will address that later on this post.

Inspite all the chops and non tradeable ranges, our members in the trading room manage to come out having another winning day, though with lower pips score. Once again, Chris took the top spot trading primarily the London session. Here are three of today's individual posted scores:

Chris = 200+

Terry = 27

Paul = 40+

Others stayed flat

Chris improved a lot with his trading skills and has maintained the consistency and profitability. He calls his trades in the room and upload his charts for everybody's viewing in the trading room. So, does everyone else. Everybody there knows that nobody is picking numbers out thin air. Our members are learning to trade not to take signals and trade calls. I don't call trades in the room. I only announce price levels and a little analysis of the currency strength and weakness. Our Zone Traders are getting trained to trade in trending market and in other market conditions like today. They also know when to trade flat, meaning no trading at all.

Anyhow, my response to the question, How do you trade this market condition? My answer was TRADE UP or stay flat. You see will why and how on the screenshot below. This chart is for educational and information purposes only. My SLO Trades are done live on mini account (multi lots) only.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:
slo_setup.jpg  142 kb

My last BUS TRADE post...

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

what is the use of it?

Beautiful pictures. But what is the use of it? Who can work with these tools? Only the cruisercrew and no others. But does this crew not have a home of their own? I think they do. And for no newcomers are allowed, what is the use of posting this nice pictures? Posting it here, should mean that the members of this forum should be able to benefit from it, but that is not the case, for writing, emailing etc. about joining the crew leads to nothing. Not even a decent reply. So, stop this nonsense or make it usefull to every member, even if there has to be payed for it.

CANADIAN SUSHI Catch Down Trade....

This trade on CADJPY was first alerted by the CSI Monitor and I saw it later but did a catch up entry.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi Roodstaart, if you don't mind I think I will steal "CruiserCrew" from you. That just has a nice ring to it. I am sorry that everyone cannot be a part of Hamatraders because it is making everyone involved into better traders. Who knows maybe once we are all trained up, fxcruiser will take on a new "crew". Happy pipping.

Thy shall not steal...so I will not bring you in temptation and give it to you... . I sure hope you will be able to get others on board too soon. My included . You are a sport to react this soon, hope you get your pips also .

roodstaart:
Beautiful pictures. But what is the use of it? Who can work with these tools? Only the cruisercrew and no others. But does this crew not have a home of their own? I think they do. And for no newcomers are allowed, what is the use of posting this nice pictures? Posting it here, should mean that the members of this forum should be able to benefit from it, but that is not the case, for writing, emailing etc. about joining the crew leads to nothing. Not even a decent reply. So, stop this nonsense or make it usefull to every member, even if there has to be payed for it.

Thank you for your comments and observations. I was hoping that members of this forum and readers of this thread can learn from some of the educational charts and annotations I have posted here. I hope that you have read and understand them as they are helpful, I believe. The message I am conveying is that using Price - Area - Direction or what I called PAD will enable someone to trade profitably and consistently without the 100% dependence on several confirming indicators. The tools I use are readily available in this forum and on the net, primarily, support and resistance, among other things. I just use and interpret them differently than most as I take into consideration the market structure as a whole Area. It sound simple but it takes lots of time and effort to study and analyze charts yet anyone can do it if they exert themselves into it. HAMA PAD has evolved. I be will writing about it in the next few days.

As far as the email replies, I believe I have addressed that already in my previous posts.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

BTW, I took 67 pips on that CADJPY catch up trade in an hour, more or less. It's all momentum surge.

roodstaart:
Thy shall not steal...so I will not bring you in temptation and give it to you... . I sure hope you will be able to get others on board too soon. My included . You are a sport to react this soon, hope you get your pips also .

roodstaart,

If we use the "cruisecrew", I will make sure you get the byline credit. Gosh, it could be misspelled "cruisescrew". Ouch! LOL! If you have registered on Googles prior to closing, please let me know via PM. Otherwise, you may need to twist mr4x arms to recommend you for an invitation.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: