Heiken Ashi manual - page 2

fxcruiser,

many thanks for sharing your ideas and template.

On your chart in post #13 i noticed red and yellow arrows,

would be grateful if you could post the indicator for that.

euro

european:
fxcruiser,

many thanks for sharing your ideas and template.

On your chart in post #13 i noticed red and yellow arrows,

would be grateful if you could post the indicator for that.

euro

euro,

thanks for starting this thread. you stirred up a lot of interest in Heiken Ashi indicator. pls. pm me your e mail address and i will send you the HAMA PAD set. I am considering starting a new thread for the Heiken Ashi, as I coined it HAMA PAD trading plan to continue our discussion and increase our profitability in forex trading using these tools. What do you think?

fxcruiser

Hi again

Have already PM'd you back with relavent details.

Cheers

Fred

fred:
Hi again

Have already PM'd you back with relavent details.

Cheers

Fred

got it, fred. i am at the 5th rock from the sun and its almost 11 pm. i can use some sleep. i will take of it in the morning, somewhere in Asia time. meantime, we had excellent pips on 4 majors beginning from euro to ny session.

watch your email sometime, whenever on your 3rd rock from the sun. ENJOY! It's LIFE and make the most out of it.

fxcruiser

Nice short with Haikin MAs

Files:

HAMA PAD Trade

Zendo:
Nice short with Haikin MAs

Sure is, Zendo. I hope to start the new thread on HAMA PAD trading tomorrow. Keep an eye on it and please come participate and discuss with us the simplicity of this approach.

Enjoy and good nite. Zzzzzzzzzzz!

Files:

ejpdl:
Hi FXCruiser

Thanks for the info Could you post the Heikin Ashi MA as well? For MT4

Thanx

Here you go. I have also attached my basic Heikin Ashi MA "trading system" so you will have some idea. You can modify this to suit your style. Enjoy

Here is the template.

HAMA PAD Thread

Hello,

I have started the HAMA PAD Trading Approach here:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941. Please check it out and give me some feedback.

Thanks,

fxcruiser

Hi FXCruiser

Thanx for your reply Iv've been away and wil start following your new thread

Reason: