HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 182

Is it JUST THE NEWS?

Does your method got you the set up before the news?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

Understanding The Market And Its Manipulations

Is it just the news that caused the BIG drop in the market? I will comment more on this later on the week. For now, watch this video:

YouTube - Jim Cramer on Market Manipulation

YouTube - Smart Money Drives the Financial Markets?

and more on the site.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Is it JUST THE NEWS?

Does your method got you the set up before the news?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

These are the charts based on your system.

Would you please explain how do you apply your confirmation for taking a position and closing them?

Please mark them up so your subscribers will be able to learn from your system.

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Files:
a.gif  14 kb
b.gif  13 kb
c.gif  16 kb
d.gif  16 kb
e.gif  16 kb

pigfx:

Would you please explain how do you apply your confirmation for taking a position and closing them?

If you spend some time reading the thread those setups are explained in detail on many different posts. It is worth the effort to spend some time learning.

Have Fun

HS

Wow Pigfx you went all the way back to last year for that first setup. That was 180 pages or so ago. If you are a member of Hama Traders then you should know how to use both of those setups. Although the first setup is freely downloadable from this forum you have to be a member of Hama Traders in order to have access to the second setup. If you are indeed a member then you should join us in our trading room and if you are not a member then why would you think that EJ has the time to explain setups that the rest of us have been working on for the past year. I have been a member of Hama traders since the very first setup you posted. If you are a member and wish for an explaination of the setups then come into the trading room and I will be happy to help you.

Hama Pad version 1

WaveVista you can download hama pad version 1 here:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941 Be sure to study the guidelines which you will find in same post. Sorry but the curren version is not available except to members of HamaTraders and new member signup is closed until further notice. We still have members who use version 1 with success.

Happy Trading

hello.. where to download HAMA pad system?

or system like this??

forex_for_life:
If Picasso had been a currency trader........ Just kidding bro. Nice chart. Have to be damn good to keep up w/ all that. Haven't seen you around lately. Hope you'll stop in the trading room soon. We miss ya dude.

Hey Pitt,

I'm still around....just had to have some time away to get things (chart stuff) sorted out. Call it an R&D (not R&R) hiatus.

Catch you in the room next year mate...

Files:
gbp.gif  21 kb

pigfx:

pigfx,

Take up mr4x on his offer to help you out in the trading room and PM him; he meet you in there. LMK, if you need further assistance. I will be away for the holidays. BTW, the trading room will be "dark" until early next year. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Gramski,

Here is one for the R&D.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks EJ,

The m5i-trend could be effective with a 15m filter but the 15m signal line is not as effective as it looks because it repaints the last 2 bars to draw

line. In reality it won't plot with that sort of apparent regularity. This is what I've found and is partly why I'm using the m15i-trend in confluence with

the signal line to determine short-term trend.

Merry Xmas!

Reason: