Another simple Manual system

Pair: EUR/USD

Time frame: 1 hour

Horizontal line (0): at the day open

Horizontal line (+1): at the day open +10 pips.

Horizontal line (-1): at the day open -10 pips.

At the end of the candle 6 meaning at 7 GMT, the settings for buy and sell are as follow:

Buy set up: If at 7 GMT the price is below line (-1) (if not wait it to be) place a buy stop at line 0. When filled, place a stop loss 1 pip below the low of the day. Target is 40 pips. Trail the stop 10 pips after a profit of 20 pips.

Sell set up: If at 7 GMT the price is above line (+1) (if not wait it to be) place a sell stop at line 0. When filled, place a stop loss 1 pip above the high of the day. Target is 40 pips. Trail the stop 10 pips after a profit of 20 pips.

Files:
eurusdh1_2.png  31 kb

Thanks for posting

The only problem is that at 7 GMT in my church is 2 AM! Could you change the timing of the strategy? Ha, ha, ha...

For European only?

Hermes

Indeed, 7 GMT may be modified to suit your local timing. For me it is suitable , it is 9 AM in my local time and relative to UK Open. it worth trying for 12 GMT relative to Newyork open.

remoteviewingtraders:
Thanks for posting

Welcome, Hope to get some testing results.

zeinoun:
Welcome, Hope to get some testing results.

have you put it here without testing ?

Maybe, some good coding friend may help to code an indicator that showing the open line at GMT 7. (and can be adjusted the time plus the level).

Thank you,

anton

Hi all,

Nobody able to help?

Thanks

anton1:
Maybe, some good coding friend may help to code an indicator that showing the open line at GMT 7. (and can be adjusted the time plus the level).

Thank you,

anton

anton1:
Hi all,

Nobody able to help?

Thanks

anton1

Did you check the market open indicator at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177223 ?

Hi mladen,

You are really a good person.

Shall we be a friend? Please info your email.

Thanks,

anton

Hi mladen,

Unfortunately, this indicator is not what I mean.

I attach a picture about it.

Would you please to help me to code it?

Thanks and best regards,

anton

mladen:
anton1 Did you check the market open indicator at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177223 ?
Reason: