My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 5

newdigital:
Hi Dr.GM,

Why your numbers are better than gody6000's numbers?

I am asking because gody6000 posted his indicator many months ago on our forum.

because his indicator as i knew from ABHA , it's built on yesterday data only

mine is built on up to 20 days(trading month) data(OHLC) + todays data(OHLC)+in depth of 5 min candles ,

so mine should be more accurate in addition to that it's not effect niether by yesterday's rally or range unlike ABHA ...

that's my opinion but anyway that doesn't mean that his indicator can't win some positions , it will , but the most of them will be lose (as i think)

Foreverold:
and yes I know what is inside your indicator programmed By DR.GM (AKA : dr Mahmoud ADEL )dr.gm@hotmail.com Expire on 2008/Feb

Hello Foreverold,

Really a very good idea to use an explorer hex. I had not thought of it.

Thank you

Dr.GM:
because his indicator as i knew from ABHA , it's built on yesterday data only

mine is built on up to 20 days(trading month) data(OHLC) + todays data(OHLC)+in depth of 5 min candles ,

so mine should be more accurate in addition to that it's not effect niether by yesterday's rally or range unlike ABHA ...

that's my opinion but anyway that doesn't mean that his indicator can't win some positions , it will , but the most of them will be lose (as i think)

It is the history of the development of this idea as i remember it:

1. There is indicator on some Russian forum it was created about 5 years ago for MT3. And converted for MT4.

- This indicator is using lines for stop loss, take profit and line for pending order (buy line only or sell line only - not both sell and buy lines).

- this indicator was tested (by me) in 20pips thread on our forum during the many months everyday posting the statements every day.

- Igorad created EA using this indicator and I am forward testing it for more than 1 year now. It is profitable for some pairs.

This indicator is different from yours.

2. Then one member created indicator with lines. Different indicator. He was selling it. Many people tested as he provided expired version. This indicator is different from yours. It was few years ago.

3. Then the other member created indicator with buy/sell/takeprofit/stoploss horizontal lines. And suggested to attach indicator at 2 am. This indicator may be different from your indicator.

4. Then the other peopson did the same. Only different is ... may be ... different coding and he suggested to attach insdicator at 3 am.

5. I tested one Russian indicator (see item #1) and it was suggestion from the russian author to attach indicator at 9 pm. But I used 6 pm with good results (statements were posted on 20pips thread).

6. Then you created your indicator suggesting the people to attach it at 5 am. May be, your indicator is different from those mentioned indicators.

I think, may be, all those indicators are different ones. And your problem is the problem of presentation of your job: you coded indicator and did not explain the people what is the difference between your indicator and the other well-know good tested indicators. That is why members confused about who is whom and who invented something.

BrunoFX:
Hello Foreverold,

Really a very good idea to use an explorer hex. I had not thought of it.

Thank you

there is many softwares to do that , but believe or not , it's useless , unless you try to use it for translating / cracking some programs which mostly come with silly protection

but when talking about breaking the code of ex*files or some of star-force-like protection (.exe .ex4 and so on ) , even if you have Super-computer you won't (just dream) be able to break the code because every time it will give you another result which will take you to another and another and so on

i'm not saying that it's unbreakable , but yet you are not the right one to break it .... you need like 10 years of programing experience to do so ... remember MQL4 is built on C++ which built on C ... so you need to know how to break the "C" first to go on in the whole story

and our hex-reader guy , is just playing unless he is a very professional cracker, but as he gave an incorrect code in his previous post , so i don't think so

Good Luck , and do it hard , you'll get the indicator for free at the end if break the code

newdigital:
It is the history of the development of this idea as i remember it:

1. There is indicator on some Russian forum it was created about 5 years ago for MT3. And converted for MT4.

- This indicator is using lines for stop loss, take profit and line for pending order (buy line only or sell line only - not both sell and buy lines).

- this indicator was tested (by me) in 20pips thread on our forum during the many months everyday posting the statements every day.

- Igorad created EA using this indicator and I am forward testing it for more than 1 year now. It is profitable for some pairs.

This indicator is different from yours.

2. Then one member created indicator with lines. Different indicator. He was selling it. Many people tested as he provided expired version. This indicator is different from yours. It was few years ago.

3. Then the other member created indicator with buy/sell/takeprofit/stoploss horizontal lines. And suggested to attach indicator at 2 am. This indicator may be different from your indicator.

4. Then the other peopson did the same. Only different is ... may be ... different coding and he suggested to attach insdicator at 3 am.

5. I tested one Russian indicator (see item #1) and it was suggestion from the russian author to attach indicator at 9 pm. But I used 6 pm with good results (statements were posted on 20pips thread).

6. Then you created your indicator suggesting the people to attach it at 5 am. May be, your indicator is different from those mentioned indicators.

I think, may be, all those indicators are different ones. And your problem is the problem of presentation of your job: you coded indicator and did not explain the people what is the difference between your indicator and the other well-know good tested indicators. That is why members confused about who is whom and who invented something.

after all that you say "May Be" ?!!

if this indicator is owned by someone alive let him go and talk with me if he really exist

all people you talked about , they didn't get the idea of their indicator from the nothing , they must studied to do so , and even their teachers they got the ideas from another people previously , and so on ... so it's endless

this is math knowledge , it has no beginning and it has no end , and it's not owned by any-one EVEN if it yield the same result (in case they got the same result) , and it's logically that not all indicators which gives a horizontal lines and buy/sell signal is mine or i stole it from the creator

let's be clear Admin. , "shall we go on ,or shall i just put it for evaluation in the commercial zone for sell ?!"

best regards

I only wanted to say that

if you'd start your thread as

"there are many indicators with buy/sell/takeprofit/stoploss lines but my indicator is different because:

1. ...

2. ...

3. ..."

so I did not have any problem with this thread in this case.

As to gody6000 so I banned him few months ago for one month.

Because members of our forum saw 4 or 5 threads with indicator with buy/sell lines on the chart: threads were deleted and members (who created those threads) were banned. So, they can not compare it is the same or not.

Just edit your first post with the following:

"There are few indicators with buy/sell/takeprofit/stoploss lines on the chart but my indicator is differentr because ..."

and I will delete all critical posts from this thread (incl my posts).

same here...

matfx:
Hi Dr.GM, Will wait for your non-expire version.

newdigital:
Because members of our forum saw 4 or 5 threads with indicator with buy/sell lines on the chart: threads were deleted and members (who created those threads) were banned. So, they can not compare it is the same or not.

Just edit your first post with the following:

"There are few indicators with buy/sell/takeprofit/stoploss lines on the chart but my indicator is differentr because ..."

and I will delete all critical posts from this thread (incl my posts).

done

but i don't want the critical posts to be deleted because , one day a new memeber will come and say the same thing again , and i don't want to keep answering along the thread , all what i hope that i DID answer everybody

and let's now focus only in Forex you our good

best regards

*note : sorry for being late

Thanks a lot.

Reason: