OILFXPRO double-quad b/o free version E A - page 8

Hi

the new E A has been compiled and is ready.I am forward testing pro version 1............although the advanced pro duo is also being compiled.you all can use the free versions posted.

I had to hire a professional programmer to make the EA.The EA comes with a slave and master.

The results here are for the single version.The due results are almost 50% more

oilfxprocable breakout system

Determine the 08.00 CET – 9.00 CET High Low GBP/USD (please ensure this opening range is in variables)

Set BuyStop at High + 5 pips and SellStop at Low - 5 pips

Set StopLoss at entry - 45 pips for GBP/USD. If the other side of the breakout is within 45 pips for GBP/USD then the StopLoss will be that level (Longtrade: SL = Low range - 5 pips = SellStop; Shorttrade: SL = High range + 5 pips = BuyStop)

Minimum channel and stop loss.: If the buy/sell entry zone line (which includes the 5 pips entry distance on both sides) is less than 25 pips, then both zones need to be offset to make this range a 25 pip range. .The stop loss on the minimum channel is 25 pips.

Move the SL to breakeven after a gain of 40 pips for GBP/USD

If a certain position is taken and price turns agains you and it breaks the other side of the breakout channel then turn. If the breakout channel is broader then the stoploss first the stoploss will be hit. If the breakout channel is narrower then the stoploss then hitting the other side means that you have to turn your position. No new trades can be added after 18.00 C E T.

If one exits a position then the next position has to be in the opposite direction...........there is no rentry allowed until after a position is taken in the opposite direction.

At close of 19:00 CET 1/2 hour candle all orders expiring and close all trades at market. On Friday we do the same at 19.00 CET.Always wait for the close of a bar to exit major moves and end of day exits.Effective close is 19.3

Files:

Here is the second entry(duo entry) results

The total pips improves to 9100 over 3 years

El cid

Files:

Yeh this breakout works good when conditions are right, but as you see atm the central banks are moving things not liquidity providers so just like enter and wait or not trade at all.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Yeh this breakout works good when conditions are right, but as you see atm the central banks are moving things not liquidity providers so just like enter and wait or not trade at all.

Yeah when conditions are not right the counter breakouts strategy makes the pips or the rest of this system makes money.See the counter breakout entries below

But recently we have had a flat period , but this is expected

Files:
com.jpg  51 kb

Hi folks

today we had a good day...............but this system has had a bad period of losses over the last two months .Our losses are running at -200 on this forward testing account and -175 on the previos testing account = -375

This is expexpected in real forex trading

Files:

Hi

I have made some improvements to the free system.

We are using the following settings as per test reports.These new settings are better tuned for today's marke conditions.The setting also changed to accomodate the metatrader order entry being too close to the spread.Pips for entry is increased to 10 and stop loss is 80 with 80 tsl.

This system is being used as part of a portfolio of EAS

Regards

El Cid

Hi folks

The forward testing continues on and off.

Computer crashes system changes ,software bugs from previous software programmer and platform bugs have thwarted our forward tests

These real forward tests continue as all issues have been resolved

Regards

El cid

Files:
oilfxpro.htm  12 kb
oilfxpro.gif  5 kb

time setting

From mq4 code i saw "TimeZoneDiff= LocalTimeZone - DestTimeZone" and the parameter default setting LocalTimeZone = 1 & DestTimeZone = 1.

I had play around with this setting and the result all different. Can somebody tell what is mean by DestTimeZone it is server time zone ?

ruparaw:
From mq4 code i saw "TimeZoneDiff= LocalTimeZone - DestTimeZone" and the parameter default setting LocalTimeZone = 1 & DestTimeZone = 1. I had play around with this setting and the result all different. Can somebody tell what is mean by DestTimeZone it is server time zone ?

I do not know myself but if you tell me which broker platform you trade on I will post an EA with settings.

The standard settings are for Alpari CET

The best opening range period is 8.45 to 9.45 cet which is what I use .

The time in U K is 7.45 to 8.45 for the opening range

At 9.45 CET or 8.45 UK time the trades are opened

Regards

El Cid

el cid:
I do not know myself but if you tell me which broker platform you trade on I will post an EA with settings.

The standard settings are for Alpari CET

The best opening range period is 8.45 to 9.45 cet which is what I use .

The time in U K is 7.45 to 8.45 for the opening range

At 9.45 CET or 8.45 UK time the trades are opened

Regards

El Cid

My broker platform is Straighthold Investment Group, Inc. www.liteforex.org is a +2gmt server time

Reason: