Raw Ideas - page 67

Beta - Drawing the trend with 24H advance

Hi all ! Let's enter in some crazy idea. After a small experience on the cycle of any currency pair and following a certain number of Math (fibo, phi and others rules), I think to have discover the way to draw the forex with 24H in advance....crazy isn'it ?

I put a blog in Beta version, nothing publish wait, but I will keep you on touch : the experience start this Monday.

Good Trade, Good Luck.

visit starting : Forex in Advance - Powered by CO.CC

M

Average price line

Did you guys konws where I can find an indicator that will draw a line on the chart for the average price for this currencie. Maybe somebody can code this indicator so we can have a visual of the average price if we have multiple position for this currencie, it will be very appreciate....And on the line it can be writen average price or something like that....thx a million... Max

Need to program an indicator

Hi all guru,

Any one can help for the following indicator?

An up arrow will show if

1. current bar close is below the close two days ago.

2. current bar (high-low) is less than the average range of the last three bars

3. current bar close is less than current bar open.

Consecutive bar (can choose the number of bar)

Close of current bar < close of previous bar < close of 2 bar before

C < C1 < C2

Same rules for down arrow

Here is the option to choose at the "Input" screen of the indicator

Time frame: (in mins)

Currency: (like your MTF indicator so I can see all different currencies at the same time)

Consecutive up: number ( number of consecutive bar up)

Consecutive down: number ( number of consecutive bar down)

Thank you

awesome indicator

I need to modify an absolutly awesome indicator.

This indicator has a stop level shown on the chart as a blue dotted line that is adjusted as price moves.

Here is what i need to do.....

I trade the 5M TF and i would like to be able to Place ALL stop level lines from all TF's on one chart (5M for example)

The lines would be BOLD and just one simple line for each higher TF in different colors. Sort of like pivot lines with a label

such as 15M for 15 minute TF and 30M for 30 minute TF.

I think that would be a killer indicator. Please try this indicator for yourself and notice how price finds support on Higher TF stop levels. Thanks

PS. I also posted this in the MTF indicator section. But i really just want the last stop level line not the entire indicator lines.

measure

Hello. Does/could someone code a simple "tape measure/yard stick" (starting with "1" with each number a candlestick apart minumum 500 numbered units with 1000 being satisfactory.

Did not know it would end way request back here with other indicator request. Okay then-for the record I trade the Dow,I know the Dow's weekly range target is between 7161-7181 most likely around mar 21 09 I want to purchase either leaps or long-term Long Yen options but I need to refine the target date on my Model to hedge my savings and know when to move my dollars into silver and some Yen. The problem is the USDX is due to fall to 47.80 but I get a date in sept 09 which time-wise does not compute. So by the time the Dow reaches 11858 and starts it's long drop I need the above mentioned tool which apparently does not exist which is why I made an individual request.

Moving Average MACD Combo

Hi guys,

I hope someone here can help to make an EA and alert system according to the given setting at the link below;

I like the system, very simple and complete package.

The additional money management system is attached.

be77y:
Hi guys,

I hope someone here can help to make an EA and alert system according to the given setting at the link below;

I like the system, very simple and complete package.

Template using MT4's EA

Hi,

I have an idea for an EA that works universally.

So the EA will work when some conditions met then Entry Long/Exit Short, if opposite then Entry Short/Exit Long.

Lets say MACD's Fast Line cross(above, below) Slow line; Stoch, RSI, Moveing Average cross between 2 MAs.

And at the end there are other order management, or risk management. Stop lose, Take profit, Trailing Stop(related value such as ATR to move to move the trailing stop to higher by a certain value, time to start/end trade in a Day, print comment about profit/lose status such as day/time that lose/profit and so on, the idea can continue. And all these value can be customized per individual usage.

The point is since the second part about money management it is almost needed by anyone except the value need to be customizable.

So at the end all we need to code is the conditions itself, so it is alot easier to change or play around at the later time without coding the same thing over and over again.

Im not sure if there is something like this already exist, if not it is good for noob to start things out easier.

Any other idea or project about it?

Thanks,

Regards.

Reason: