FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 163

1.3 is a psychological barrier, MM has to try very hard to overcome it quickly, just like 1.2.

In the meantime, the hodgepodge is pouring in, but the bulls can't be in profit forever either...

Judging from yesterday's markings, we're almost there )))

Isn't it a bit of a scam that everyone is being dragged into the babai to sell themselves better?

It's a week's worth of no-returns )))

solar:

Eyes red - drank all night????

Nesradamus:
Eyes red - drank all night????

)))) not .... I can only afford it on weekends. And even that's less and less.... I'm sick of it.

NORTH!!! I saw a little hike down on AUDCHF on the hour marker, didn't you close yesterday's buy?

maladroit:
NORTH!!! I saw a little hike down on AUDCHF on the hour marker, didn't you close yesterday's buy?
On this pair I put 5 pips to a no-loss, and I will start shorting above 1, but it is more likely for the next week, I think. At the moment I have gone to do other things, and let the market work. By the way, correction is coming for the Euro, now we have to wait for the signal... Good luck to everyone.

SEVER11:
On this pair I have lost 5 pips and will start shorting above 1, but I think it will be more likely in the next week. Now I am off to do other things, and let the market work. By the way, correction is coming for the Euro, now we have to wait for the signal... Good luck to everyone.
Ok, thanks, good luck to you too!
Reason: