10points 3.mq4 - page 392

Help with new idea for 10points3

Hi, you might know the 10point3 EA.

I had the idea of letting it trade on H1 and greater and close the position as soon as the signal changes from buy to sell or sell to buy.

e.g. if I am short on EURUSD +80 pips and the signal changes from sell to buy, I close the position and go long on EURUSD.

I check the signal by changing to another demo account and let the EA open a new position on the same chart.

Now I was thinking about implementing this into the EA, but failed due to my lack of programming skills

Does anyone know how to make the EA perform this action by itself.

If not, maybe you know how to let the EA show the current signal on the chart. This would already mean a lot to me

PS. The Ea should only close the position when the signal changes if this position is making profit, it shouldn't do it when I'm losing.

Files:
10_points_3.mq4  10 kb

Hi guys. Its been awhile. I've posted 1 of the best martingale cost averaging EA so far. I've tested it on a demo account for more then half a year. Its being doing steadily and promising. There is no big money from it, but its rather safe to trade with. You can refer to this thread, look for my post. I hope some programmer from this thread can get over 10point3 and have a look out of the box. I have to give special credit to the 2 of my buddy, Wayne and Sandy. They've been helping to provide idea and testing all these time. If you know them, and like the EA, please give them a thank note. I wish you guys best of luck and have a happy trading life. Good bye.

Best regards,

David

Files:

Revers position-hedge

Hi All!)

look this

(For example)

Numder Lot Tp Pips

1 st position- buy 0.01 20 10

2 st position- buy 0.02 20 10

3 st position- buy 0.03 20 10

4 st position- buy 0.05 20 10

5 st position- sell 0.6 ( or more) 10 0(2)

Then open 5st position tp-4st change to 50+

This 10 poiint based on Heiken Ashi Smoothed/

That You think about this?

Files:
2.gif  28 kb

Can you code it?

Can you code this so we can try it out?

Thanks

360648:
Hi All!)

look this

(For example)

Numder Lot Tp Pips

I don't think it's a good idea to sell a bigger lot after a 40 pips down movement. Instead is better to start selling after the first or 2nd buy at most, starting from 0.01 lots, but to gain experience is good to test any variation.

I'm trying now to put two 10points3 EAs in two different chart windows of the same pair (for example USDJPY), with different magic number, one of them only long and the other only short. Try it.

Nice System..

360648:
Hi All!)

look this

(For example)

Numder Lot Tp Pips

Yes it's nice system to anticipate a big volatile..Combine with hedge after reached 5 step...

real accouint

Is anyone using this EA on a real account? Which broker do you recommend to start with 0.01 lot? I have been using this EA on FXDD demo 10 K account

My setting

TP:20

Pips:15

Trades:10

It run on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY and USDJPY and I am getting great result around ($800-$900/day). Later I will try attaching a different EA to close all trades at a loss of $1500 or $2000.

I am searching for a good broker that allow me to open a 10K account and use 0.01 lot to start this EA...

Try Alpari UK

No trades / 10points 3

I have had this EA on a demo for 3 weeks and NO trades. Are there Indicators that I may be missing? Any suggestions why this is not trading?

Alpari

But it is a Market Maker

Did you use them with live account ?.

Reason: