Raw Ideas - page 64

do you know STPMT and cycle of eric lefort ?

[4.1*sto(5-3)+2.5*sto(14-3)+sto(45-14)+4*sto(75-20)]/11.6 STPMT

cycle= stpmt- (mm9 of stpmt)

possible to code in mt4 ?

thanks

Hello! Who can make a EA?

My english is poor. Please look the photo.

RSI 14, RSI 9, MA 25, MA 14.

Who can make a EA please, Thanks!

Files:
photo.jpg  269 kb

Hourly Breakout Indicator (Breakout Panca Eagle)

I'm hoping someone here will be willing to alter the attached indicator or code a new one for me. The premise is fairly simple, and I'm hoping the coding will be as well, because I use this often in my trading. Currently I am using the Breakout Panca Eagle indicator which was originally designed to trade GBPJPY breakouts for a trading session such as the Asian. However, I do not use the indicator in that fashion. I use it to trade the break of an hourly candle. It is quite useful for finding breakout entries when other indicators agree.

Here is what the indicator should do:

1) Draw a box around the high and low of the previous 60 min. bar. Draw the breakout box 10 pips above and below the high and low. I like the way the Panca indicator looks, so that could stay identical, but it should calculate the range based on a single hourly candle, instead of by time. The indicator should reset at the open of each new hourly candle. I am able to help pinpoint entries by trading an hourly break on the 15 min. time frame.

Ideally the user could also choose the timeframe as well as the number of bars to look back when drawing the box, although hourly and "1" would be the defaults.

I have searched and found no indicator that does precisely what I'm seeking. Anyone that is willing to code it will have a very useful indicator and many thanks from me. My thanks could include a discount on my EA for anyone interested. (Please note I am a trader and not a programmer. My EA was designed by a professional programmer.)

Indicator Attached

Sorry..forgot the attach the indicator I'm currently using.

Sifu:
I'm hoping someone here will be willing to alter the attached indicator or code a new one for me. The premise is fairly simple, and I'm hoping the coding will be as well, because I use this often in my trading. Currently I am using the Breakout Panca Eagle indicator which was originally designed to trade GBPJPY breakouts for a trading session such as the Asian. However, I do not use the indicator in that fashion. I use it to trade the break of an hourly candle. It is quite useful for finding breakout entries when other indicators agree.

Here is what the indicator should do:

1) Draw a box around the high and low of the previous 60 min. bar. Draw the breakout box 10 pips above and below the high and low. I like the way the Panca indicator looks, so that could stay identical, but it should calculate the range based on a single hourly candle, instead of by time. The indicator should reset at the open of each new hourly candle. I am able to help pinpoint entries by trading an hourly break on the 15 min. time frame.

Ideally the user could also choose the timeframe as well as the number of bars to look back when drawing the box, although hourly and "1" would be the defaults.

I have searched and found no indicator that does precisely what I'm seeking. Anyone that is willing to code it will have a very useful indicator and many thanks from me. My thanks could include a discount on my EA for anyone interested. (Please note I am a trader and not a programmer. My EA was designed by a professional programmer.)

Please could you tell where you place the SL and TP for GBPJPY for example using the parameters above on the 1 hour?

Thanks

help newbie

help a newbie

i would like put a symbol on chart with conditions..my englis is so bad..excuse me !

for buy

candle 1 : closed < open

candle 2 : closed > open and high candle1 < high candle 2

candle 3 : open < high candle 2

for sell i translate.....

thanks for your time...

christophe

EA needed for profitable long term system.

1st strike

Can anyone program an EA for this system which should prove to be very profitable over the long term.

Monday morning @ 01:00 EST (00:00 Central Standard Time) EA should note the opening price for GBP/USD. This will be Monday's opening price as regards this system.

1. Place buy stop 50 pips above Monday open and sell stop 50 pips

below the open, OCO. (One Cancels the Other) When one order is filled, place a 60 pips stoploss on the trade. Make sure you cancel the opposite entry order.

Money management should be 3% of the available account balance per trade.

You are now done for the week until Friday. If you get stopped out, you will be flat the market for the

rest of the week.

2. If system does not get stopped out of the trade it gets entered into, exit five days later at the market on

Friday at 04:00 PM EST (03:00 PM Central Standard Time).

Optional but nice to have extra features:

An overide to allow the trade to be opened on tuesday if it market is closed monday.

can someone help me write an Expert Advisor

I have a very simple system that I'd like to automate using MetaTrader. I don't know MQL4, and although I've read the documentation and have gone through the tutorials on here, I still need someone to help me write it.

For a solid programmer, it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes. It's really simple. If i can get something that works and compiles, I can tweak and add to it from there.

Can someone please help me?

When I get it working profitably, I will share it with you of course.

Thanks,

Paco

paco99:
... I don't know MQL4 ... For a solid programmer, it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes ...

FerruFx

Looks like my post was moved. Is anyone able to program this EA?

thanks

AH

altahob:
1st strike

Can anyone program an EA for this system which should prove to be very profitable over the long term.

Monday morning @ 01:00 EST (00:00 Central Standard Time) EA should note the opening price for GBP/USD. This will be Monday's opening price as regards this system.

1. Place buy stop 50 pips above Monday open and sell stop 50 pips

below the open, OCO. (One Cancels the Other) When one order is filled, place a 60 pips stoploss on the trade. Make sure you cancel the opposite entry order.

Money management should be 3% of the available account balance per trade.

You are now done for the week until Friday. If you get stopped out, you will be flat the market for the

rest of the week.

2. If system does not get stopped out of the trade it gets entered into, exit five days later at the market on

Friday at 04:00 PM EST (03:00 PM Central Standard Time).

Optional but nice to have extra features:

An overide to allow the trade to be opened on tuesday if it market is closed monday.
Reason: