I will share with you my most rewarding trading strategy

because I am tired of trading it manually and I hope you can

program/automate it for us.

Download NorthFinance MT4 platform and see the results yourself:

~100% in half a month.

acct login: 1127299

investor password: yko8vqh

ashrafnajo:
Hi, I have been downloaded program called tomorrowsprice from this website Day Traders, Get Tomorrows Prices - Today!, but it didnt open, anyone can help please?

I got the program to open but you need to download files for it to analyze and none of the links to download the files seem to work or have the correct information....plus the program is only good for 15 days and then they want you to renew it...I couldn't find out for how much...I can't imagine that the predictions are that much more accurate than pivot S/R or camarilla lines...Linuxer has a daily S/R tool that is (I believe)based on average true range that also is very good.

RickW00716:
I got the program to open but you need to download files for it to analyze and none of the links to download the files seem to work or have the correct information....plus the program is only good for 15 days and then they want you to renew it...I couldn't find out for how much...I can't imagine that the predictions are that much more accurate than pivot S/R or camarilla lines...Linuxer has a daily S/R tool that is (I believe)based on average true range that also is very good.

Sorry RickW00716 but I had to delete the indicators because are available only for Elite Section.

I need help

Hi,

I have been downloaded program called tomorrowsprice from this website Day Traders, Get Tomorrows Prices - Today!, but it didnt open, anyone can help please?

Looking for programer

Hi All

I am looking for EA to do the following;

If the pending order executed and end with SL the EA will put the same pending order again.

Some time the fluctuation end the trend with SL but if the market hit the same price again, it ends with TP.

Thanks for all your help.

AS

GWilliams System

Hi Everyone,

Ok i have been a member of this forum for a while now and been a keen experimentist with the new systems that people post up. So i thought i would have go myself.

Here is the GWilliams System

T:15m

GBPJPY

1st: Look at the current movement of the last bar. Long or Short?

2nd: if long place a long entry on the opening of the next bar with 0.20 lots. With a TP of 20 pips

3rd: Place a pending order at the TP of 0.20 lots to go long again.

4th Place a SL of 20 pips of 0.60 lots, then have a TP 20 pips 20 pips below this.

Rules:

Enter with 0.20lots, if you lose on the first round enter with 0.40 lots next time, if you lose again enter with 0.80 lots, if after this you lose again, revert back to 0.20 lots and attempt to regain profits.

Please i am welcome to feedback and questions,

Regards,

Gareth

Ea

Oh by the way, i am not good at programming so if anyone would like to produce an EA for this it would be great!

Gareth

Unprofitable EAs Wanted

I'm looking for unprofitable EAs.

Manual systems that don't require too much PC time are OK too.

Not big losers, just not very profitable.

A little profitable is better, but a flatliner is fine.

A fairly flat equity curve over a long period of time without big deviations.

These are harder to find than you may imagine, so any contributions are very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Hi scalpermaster, can you help me?

scalpmaster:

Please find appended the Mindex indicator I have modified to plot spreadratio charts i.e. one pair/instrument divided by another chart which you drag under any pairs chart. For example, you can type ECUJ under user inputs/currency and you get a plot of eur/chf divided by usd/jpy. You can drag Bollinger Bands indicator into the Mindex diagram.

All I want is an EA that allows the user to sell X lots of the first pair and buy y lots of the second pair when Mindex line hits upper band and vice versa when Mindex line hits lower band.

Please email me a copy of the EA at scalpmaster2006@yahoo.com.sg and I will explain how I would use that EA. Thanks.

I just so confused testing backward of data too much manually, and if it have profitable ( even <= 30% per month or not) i very thank you to you all.

this is Entry rule:

Daily Time Frame

Buy Stop on H + 5 previous days

Sell Stop on L - 5 previous day

StopLoss Sell order on H + 3 previous days

StopLoss Buyorder on L - 3 previous days

Take Profit 100 pips ( optionally can change to find optimum target backtest )

Also we reset our Buy (or sell) order which is now going to be just above (or below) the highest high (or lowest low) of the current bar/today for next order daily bar. Now, when one of the orders is filled, Stoploss can move to current day always move till the position(s) not tp or sl on tomorrow.

If one position execute today, example, BUY. next days pending order only open pending Sell Stop at Low - 5 today.

Range H - L previous days must be >= 90 pips

for detail click here or here: Advanced system #1 (Midnight setup) | Forex strategies revealed

i'm sorry admin for the link above, just want some help here..

email : sony.irwana@gmail.com

99% of EA's on this site are not profitable. Look around!

Reason: